28

The next day.

Engene woke up. He groaned as he felt his head throbbing.

Damn this hangover.

He sat on the bed and just zoning out when he remembered the events last night.

He blushed madly as the scene where him and Jake are making out flashed in his head. He covered his cheeks and tried so hard not to scream.

He'll never get used to Jake kissing him or touching him or saying I love you.

It just felt too good. Too good to be true.

"Baby?" A voice called. Engene looked beside him and saw that Jake is finally awake.

"Good morning, handsome" Engene greeted and leaned down to give Jake a good morning kiss.

"Good morning. I love you" Jake said and booped their noses, making Engene giggle.

"I love you too" Engene replied.

"I know. Let's make breakfast now? I'm a bit hungry" Jake said as he stand up, pulling Engene with him.

"Slow down, my head hurts"

"Oh, you want me to carry you?"

"Yes please" Engene said and pouted. Jake pecked his lips first and lifted him up in bridal style.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jake asked as he walk inside the kitchen.

"I'm good with anything" Engene said. Jake nodded and gently placed him on the high chair.

"So would you want me as your breakfast?"

"Jaeyun, stop. It's literally 9:00 am in the morning, I can't deal with you. Move your horny ass away"

"Oh, so you'll deal with me at night? Hmm–"

"Shut the fuck up and just cook!" Engene shouted. Jake laughed loudly and held both of his hands up, lowkey saying he give up.

Jake looked for something to cook while Engene is watching him the whole time.

He's just cooking but why the fuck he looks so damn attractive?!

Engene can't stop getting surprised at how can Jake look so attractive all the time. Yes, he's good-looking but there's something in Jake that made him more attractive and handsome.

"I know I'm handsome but don't stare at me like that, I'm gonna melt" Jake suddenly said, snapping Engene back to reality.

"I– I'm not staring!"

"Yeah? I can feel your stares, dummy"

"Yeah whatever please hurry up, I'm hungry"

"I'm almost done, just wait a few minutes more" Jake said. Engene had no choice but to nod and wait patiently.

After a few minutes, Jake is finally done cooking. He placed the food on the table and they started eating breakfast.

"By the way, why are we here in your parents' house?"

"Hmm.. I wanted to give Ningning and Giselle some privacy, plus, I want some alone time with you"

"I don't think they're going to the hotel though"

"I don't care, but I want to stay here with you. My parents are out of town for almost a week so it's okay. I wanna enjoy a week just with you" Jake said that made Engene blush. Engene scoffed and looked away to hide the red tint on his cheeks but Jake caught it.