10

Seoul, South Korea.

It's almost 9:00 pm and they just arrived at the hotel where they are staying. They have to wait for Ningning's auntie who picked them up at the airport.

They went to a drive thru real quick and went back on the road again. They decided to eat the food at the hotel.

Right now, Engene is wondering around the room. Jake is taking a shower while Ningning is preparing the foods. Engene is actually done taking a bath and wants to sleep already but also wants to look around for a moment.

The room was so nice and looks so clean. They'll be using the same bedroom but different bed, of course. Jake and Engene will sleep in one bed while Ningning will sleep alone in the bed next to Jake and Engene's.

There's also a pool outside. They would probably wonder around tomorrow but for now, they badly need a sleep.

"Engene?" A voice called. Engene turned around and saw Jake coming out from the bathroom half naked and a towel around his waist. Engene gulped from the sight.

"Y-yeah?"

"What are you doing here? You should eat"

"I'll skip dinner"

"You know I won't let you do that, right?" Jake asked and walked towards him. Engene felt his throat got dry. Jake's voice sounded so deep and hot, plus, he's literally half naked right now.

Jake cornered Engene to the wall, leaning closer to his face. Both of his hands are placed on the wall, trapping Engene.

"J-Jake.." Engene called when Jake's gaze went down to his lips. This is wrong...

"You know, I'm always wondering how your lips would taste like. It looks so red, so kissable, so soft" Jake whispered slowly. Shit, Engene, speak up! This is wrong! Someone owns Jake already and that's Sunghoon!

"Would you mind if I kiss those sweet lips of yours, Engene?" Jake asked in such deep voice that sent butterflies in Engene's stomach. Engene just found himself shook his head and wrapping his arms around Jake's neck. Jake smirked, driving Engene crazy.

Jake wrapped an arm around Engene's waist and swiftly pulled him closer, pressing their bodies against each other. Engene can clearly feel Jake's hard abs against his covered tummy.

Jake slowly leaned closer. When his lips was about to touch Engene's, a knock disturbed them. Engene's eyes widened and pushed Jake away.

"Yes?" Engene asked when he opened the door.

"Dinner– are you okay? You're so red, you're not sick, aren't you?" Ningning asked and touched Engene's forehead using the back of her hand.

"I– I'm good, don't worry about me" Engene said. He pushed Ningning lightly to the side and headed to the kitchen.

He sat at the table and started eating without waiting for them. When he saw them getting out of the bedroom, he sped up and when they sat down, he stood up.

"I'm done eating, good night" Engene said and went straight to the bedroom, slamming the door but not on purpose.

He did everything he needed to do and laid down on the bed, breathing heavily.

Meanwhile on the kitchen, Jake and Ningning are left.

"What's happening to Engene?" Ningning asked. She looks genuinely confused that made Jake laugh a little.

"He's probably having jetlag, don't mind him" Jake said, giving her an innocent smile.

"What did you do?"

"W-what? What do you mean, huh? I did nothing!"

"Nope, I won't believe you. When I entered the room earlier, Engene's face is really red and he's sweating a bit so I assumed something happened between the two of you. What happened? Come on, tell me. I promise I'll keep quiet"

"I did nothing. I just cornered him on the wall and tried kissing him but you came inside"

"YOU DID WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK, SHIM JAEYUN!!"

"Hey! Keep quiet, don't shout!"

"Why did you do that?!"

"I don't know, but I want to"

"What the fuck– just what the fuck. You have a boyfriend!"

"I know. It's just that..... I don't know, something is wrong with me"

"Do you like Engene?"

"Wait, what? Of course, I don't. Are you crazy?"

"Then why did you do that?"

"I... don't know"

"Shim Jaeyun, can I give you a fucking slap because my hand is itching to slap you right now"

"I'm sorry, okay? I just can't stop myself! I know it's wrong but, whatever, it's just hard"

"Are you sure you don't like Engene?" Ningning asked so seriously. Jake got quiet. He knows that he doesn't like Engene but why can't he say it?

"I knew it" Ningning mumbled.

"You like Engene, Jake. Don't even deny it, I can see it thru your actions"

"But what about Sunghoon?"

"Damn you, you're the only one who can answer your damn question. But I think it's better if you really– like REALLY, break up with him"

"Ningning.."

"At first, I'm thinking if we should fake the break up but now? I don't think so. You love Sunghoon and you like Engene, this is wrong"

"I can't afford to loose Sunghoon"

"But you'll hurt him if you keep on doing this. You're doing some things behind his back. Plus, our engagement is not yet cancelled, I don't even know if they're planning to cancel it" Ningning said. Jake was out of words.

"Jake, think wisely. And stop giving Engene that treatment, he'll get hurt in the end. You're going to hurt two important men in your life, including yourself" She added. When Jake didn't spoke up, she talked again.

"Think wisely, think wisely. I'm here to support your decisions" Ningning said and stood up, cleaning the table since they're done eating.

Ningning is washing the dishes while Jake is still sitting and still zoning out.

He likes Engene, but he loves Sunghoon.

He doesn't want to hurt Engene, but he doesn't want to hurt Sunghoon as well.

He wants to be with Engene, but he's with Sunghoon already.

He wants to break up with Sunghoon but can't also afford to loose him.

Make up your mind, Shim Jaeyun. You're in serious trouble.

:)