25

A/N: I am so so sooooooo sorry for the late update. I got so busy with my schoolworks earlier and didn't got the chance to update. Btw, we're almost done with this book, the sequel is coming!! And also, don't forget to participate on streaming and votings!

A week after the news of Ningning and Jake's wedding getting cancelled and Jake confessing his true feelings for Engene, things got better.

They're still at the hotel. They decided to stay with each other even though the deal was cancelled already, they've got used to living with each other too. But maybe soon, they'll move out to their own house.

Things between Jake and Engene got more better, their relationship improved. They got more clingy with each other. Hugs, kisses, sweet words including I love yous, they usually give those to each other.

It's really cute how they can freely show their feelings now. No more hindrance, they finally have the freedom they wanted.

However, after all the things that happened, Jake felt like he was in a dream. And if it is a dream, he would never want to wake up again but no, it's not a dream. Finally.

.

Right now, they're just chilling at the hotel since they don't have anything to do.

Ningning and Giselle are at the living room, talking about something serious while Jake and Engene are both laying down in the bed. Jake is watching something on his phone while Engene is sleeping. Jake is using his right hand to hold his phone while his left hand was wrapped around Engene's waist.

They really can't survive a day without cuddling or touching each other.

Jake is watching a series when a notification popped up. He checked it and saw that he received a message from Sunghoon.

.

.

.

Sunghoonie

Sunghoonie
Jakey?

Jakey
Hmm Hoonie?

Sunghoonie
Are you free later?

Jakey
Yeah why?

Sunghoonie
Come over to the party at **** club, 6:00 pm, formal attire

Jakey
Sure sure but can I bring Engene with me?

Sunghoonie
Ofc! You can bring Ningning too

Jakey
Okay. See you later Hoon!

Sunghoonie
See ya jakey!

.

.

.

Jake turned his phone off and let it slide out of his hand, the phone falling onto the bed. Then, he focused on Engene.

Jake took his time to admire Engene's features. His long and thick lashes, perfect shaped eyebrows, pointed nose, cute bread cheeks and lastly, those sweet, plump red lips.

God, he's always so pretty.

It's amazing to Jake how Engene can be pretty all the time. It seems like, he never experienced being ugly at all.