Chapter.8

Author's POV

Justin greeted him as he smiled his eyes became teary as he remembered his bestfriend "what happened hyung ?" He asked as he nodded as nothing "I nothing what brings you here ?" He asked telling the maid to bring coffee "I need some answers to find out about his death " justin said lying he lied he is lieing to whole world for his own brother "ask me I'll tell everything " he said as the maid served them drinks "how have you been hyung ?" He asked as the man finally broke down in tears "I miss my kookie " he cried as justin eyes became full of tears too "he will never give his life justin someone killed him our kookie won't take his own life never " jin cried as justin hugged him immediately trying to calm him "what has happened?" Justin asked as jin gulped "about what ?" He asked as justin took his phone and show the pic to jin "her ? What about her ?" Jin asked as justin sighed "tell me everything hyung do not leave any point " justin said as jin started talking....................

Y/n's POV

I walked inside the house and decided to go to library to read some books I wanna read that book but it's so up I took a glance at the chair and took it but something fell down a diary ? I looked around whose diary is this ???? I kept it aside will read it later I sat on the couch but the diary fell down....I gulped and took it keeping the book aside I opened the diary......"Jeon Jungkook " I read the name...isn't he the man in the frame ?

I gulped opening it .....

Today I turned 23 & I think I also find my special one she is cute so beautiful and so pretty she made my stone heart beat I felt so happy watching her ,but I'm scared what if she is someone's else ? Wait did I fell for her is it what they call love at first sight no no jeon jungkook doesn't love no its just a attraction I told butler to take out all her information i want her...

I gulped reading the first page what the fuck is he mad ? I opened the 2nd page...

Today she came to interview in my office I didn't had to find her guess the destiny wants us together her smile is so beautiful I accidentally said it she heard me but she replied as thanks and said mine is beautiful too I couldn't be more happy ,I want to tell brother about all of this he is the only one who will understand me but he is in Canada but do not worry he is coming in December I'll wait for him..I even fired my secretary so I can make her my secretary call me crazy but I want her near me...her name is beautiful like her...but the man from club was again here today in my building in my waiting room he was there for her..she smiled to him why did she smiled to him and why did she went with him..never mind once she becomes mine she will never look at any other man .

I closed the diary throwing it away what what is wrong with this man seriously he sounds like obsessed with this girl it's scary...i took my phone and typed..'how did billionaire jeon jungkook died ?' On google as it showed many articles.

Mr.Jeon Jungkook gave his life from his building of 50th floor he jumped from his penthouse while no one was present there .

Wait what ? Jimin never told me this he gave up on his life ?

"Why would he do that he has everything why would he give his life ?" I whispered as suddenly voice said "I didn't do suicide I wanted to live I wanted to live!!!!!" I looked around but there's no one...I gulped I I'm hearing things I I should get going go my room...I gulped .

Evening...

Jimin smiled as his wife got ready for the party he is the happiest man today 

Y/n gulped as she watched jimin should she tell him ? She thought

"Jimin can can we talk ?" She asked as he smiled "Ofcource but after party our all friends are here " he said as she nodded both left the room...to greet there friends and some neighbour's.

Ara and taehyung walked inside the penthouse only for Ara to feel her heart beats fastening in fear she hates coming here for some reason...she always feel like someone is watching her in this house...

Jimin smiled greeted taehyung and Ara as both smiled congratulating them...ara went to search for Y/n as both hugged eachother "what's wrong?" Ara asked the bestfriend's instinct knew something is wrong "The jeon jungkook " Y/n said as Ara looked at her gulping "what ? " she asked as Y/n sighed "I I think he was killed Ara " she said as Ara looked at her confused "what do you mean ?" She asked as her own her started beating at the mention of that man "something is wrong Ara definitely wrong " Y/n said as Ara sighed ...

The party went well as only the 2 couples were left "stay here for tonight " jimin said as taehyung nodded "I'm also going to trip day after tomorrow so I'm thinking about leaving Ara if that's okay with you ?" Taehyung said as he watched both girls smiling and talking happily "its definitely fine tae " jimin said as both smiled but the bell ringed jimin got up to open the door "why are you so late mr.jeon ?" Jimin asked his voice cheerfull "now drop the drama jimin hyung am really sorry but was busy with few things " the man said as both walked inside "tae ,Y/n and Ara come here " he yelled as Y/n and taehyung walked towards leaving room to have a great utter shock "ho-how?" Taehyung was shocked and Y/n was holding his hand "don't be scared man he is Jeon Justin twin of jeon jungkook " jimin introduced as both sighed in relief...Ara walked hurriedly "am sorry for being late " she said without looking at the man but looking at tae "I'll introduce you guys " jimin said "this is park Y/n my wife and this is kim taehyung my bestfriend and partner and this is Lee Ara his fiancee " jimin said as Ara smiled but ber smile halted her eyes widened in fear as her whole body froze...a smirk popped up on his face...as he felt happy "nice to meet you sister-in-law " he said to Y/n as she smiled he shakes hands with taehyung and held it for Ara "baby ?" Tae said as Ara looked at him "greet justin ?" He said as Ara gulped "just-justin ?" She asked "yes he is twin of jeon jungkook who was in canada " jimin said as taehyung went away to talk on call "will bring some drinks " Y/n said as jimin smiled "Ara it's not good to make people wait !" He scolded her a little as she looked at him sighing finally taking the hand as jimin walked away to attend his call too "nice to meet you Ara " he said as she gulped "thanks...nice to meet you to mr.jeon " she said as he smirked pulling her closer he whispered something in her ear making her shiver hard "I missed you dolly "

jeon " she said as he smirked pulling her closer he whispered something in her ear making her shiver hard "I missed you dolly "

her whole existence froze...as he left her alone...taehyung came back and saw Ara still there frozen "Ara ? Baby ?" He asked as she looked at him in fear "what's wrong baby ?" He asked as she sighed "no-nothing tae umm lets go ? " she said as he smiled "we are staying here for tonight " he said pulling her inside as her heart beat fastened and inner soul cried while screaming only 1 thing 'run away from monster ' .