you're not okay - tw

warnings: eating disorder
age: 16

Y/N:
Lately I've been feeling so overwhelmed. Everything seems ten times harder than it used. Trying to balance school, homework, friends and training is exhausting. I hate going to school. I get bullied everyday and I'm constantly compared to my mom. Everyone is always reminding me that I will never be as worthy or as beautiful as the 'black widow'. As if my self worth isn't already low enough.

It's currently Monday morning & I am dreading going to school. I lay in bed for as long as possible so I can avoid breakfast with the rest of the avengers.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone knock at my door.

"Y/N, breakfast is ready." I hear my mom speak through the door. "I slept through my alarm. I'll be down soon." I lied. Trying to come up with an excuse as to why I can't come eat with them all. "Y/N, that's the third day in row you've skipped breakfast with us. Is everything okay?"
"Yes mom, i promise I'm fine, I'm just tired so I've needed the extra sleep."

"Okay sweetheart. I'll make you some toast you can have on your way out then." She left before I had the time to answer her.

I finally got out of bed and went to the bathroom to start getting ready. As I looked in the mirror and saw myself I couldn't help but want to cry.

'you're ugly'

'you're fat'

'you're not worth it'

'no wonder you don't have many friends'

After snapping out of my own thoughts, I finished getting ready. I checked the time and it's was 8:05am, so I went down stairs and was met by my mom in the kitchen.

"Here detka, have something to eat. I hope you have a great day at school. Stay safe." Mom said as she handed me the peanut butter on toast.

"Thank you." I said putting on a forced smile before making my way to school.

As soon as I left the compound I threw the toast in the trash.

One month later

It's been a month since I started starving myself. I can tell my mom and Peter have started to get suspicious. I decided the only way to stop them from noticing was to distance myself, more than I already had. I started waking up just in time to get to school & when I got home I'd go straight up to my room & only go down for training and dinner. As much as I hated eating dinner especially in front of other people because I was scared of what they thought of me, I had to keep as much suspicion away as possible. I know what I've been doing to myself, but I can't seem to stop. It's like an addiction. I feel like I finally have control over something.

As soon as I finish eating, I go upstairs to my bathroom so I can empty my stomach again. I hated throwing up but it was the only way the not put in weight. I always had a lot more trouble sleeping lately and I feel so exhausted 24/7 and I only seem to be getting more and more tired. But I just can't seem to stop.

Natasha:
I've been noticing that Y/N isn't quite herself lately. She seems so distant and I feel like I barely see her. She's always locked up in her room and she is so quite on the rare occasion she comes out. I didn't know if I was just being paranoid about it because she is a teenager after all, but I wanted to talk to someone else just to make sure.