B1 & B2

I have a hard time letting this book go sometimes so, hi!
Just a drabble :)

Age: 5

"Hi kiddo, there you are!" Natasha let's out a sigh of relief after finally finding you, in the training room of all places. "What are you doing in here, missy? I've been searching all over for you."

"I'm right here, silly," you giggle, holding your little arms out for her to pick you up off the mats. "And why is that? Are you supposed to be in here without supervision?" She asks with her infamous smirk, resting you on her hip as you tuck your head into the crook of her neck.

"Well, I was with Uncle Tony but he said he had to go take a dump and I got lonely and bored in his office, so I came in here. I wanted to try some ballet steps like you do, Mommy. I'm not very good. I fell over trying to do a spin."

Natasha's heart melts at your words - of course not that part where you repeated what Tony had told you though.

Despite what she thinks, anybody could pick up on the fact that you truly do admire her. You watch her as she cooks, trains, works and do basically anything and everything that is within your view. You want to be like her.

"First of all, Uncle Tony is going to get his ass kicked for leaving you alone with all those weapons around," she informs you, making you giggle. "You said 'ass' Mommy, that's a bad word."
"Uh, excuse me. I'm allowed to say bad words, but you are not, cheeky. Don't let me hear you say that again until you're much older," she gently scolds as she walks the pair of you through the many hallways of the compound until finally reaching the elevator to take you upstairs to your bedroom.

"Sorry," you whisper, quickly dragging your thumb and index finger across your lips to zip them shut.

"Second of all, I can teach you some ballet if you'd like? I'm sure you'll be able to pirouette in no time," she finishes, looking at you intently as your eyes widen with excitement. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" You squeal, rocking yourself back and forth in her arms as she brings you into your bedroom.

"Alright then, we can start tomorrow after school," she decides, putting you down after stepping into the bathroom and starting the bath. "Ugh, school," you groan, rolling your eyes as you begin the take off your clothes.

Natasha chuckles lightly as she makes sure the temperature of the water is okay before lifting you in. Unlike a lot of children, bath time has always been enjoyable for you.
Maybe not so much for Nat though, because what's meant to be a somewhat calming activity usually turns into you splashing her with water, putting bubbles in her hair, or breaking out into song.

Today, she got all three.

"Don't stop believin'!" You sing at the top of your lungs as your Mom tried to get a wash through your hair. "...I don't know any more words, give me another song," you order.

"No more songs, baby. It's time to get out," she says, rinsing the conditioner out of you hair. "Already? I'm not ready to go to sleep yet," you complain as she lifts you out and wraps your small body in a warm towel. "You don't have to sleep yet. You can watch some tv if you'd like whilst Mama does your hair, does that sound okay?"

"Only if it's 'Banana's in Pyjamas'!"

"Of course," she agrees. Apart from a couple of others, 'Banana's in Pyjamas' is about the only show that gets you to sit still for more than five minutes at a time and that's rare, so Natasha doesn't complain despite seeing every episode a thousand times over.

After half and hour or so, your hair was braided, your pyjamas were on and you had cuddled up next to your Mom on her bed. Her room has the tv, hence you two moving into there whilst she attempted to get you settled for the night.

"Mommy, you're my favourite person in the whole entire world," you whisper, looking up at her with tired eyes as your program came to a finish.

"Guess what? You're my favourite person in the whole entire world too. I love you, my beautiful girl."

"I love you too."