anniversary

age: 18
it's just completely fluff

Y/N:
Today is my third anniversary with Wanda. We've been together since we were both fifteen and these last few years have been amazing.

Wanda is everything I could ever want.

She takes care of me when I'm sick. She will listen to me rant for hours on end. She sits and watches Greys Anatomy with me over and over, even if she doesn't like it. She's kinda weird like that. I mean who doesn't like that show?

Anyways, to put it simply, Wanda Maximoff is my favourite person and I am so inevitably in-love with her. In every universe.

I woke up early this morning to cook her favourite breakfast so I could bring it her in bed. It's a very cliché thing to do, I know, but Wanda and I had a discussion a couple of weeks ago about what we were going to do to celebrate and she insisted on organising it, so breakfast in bed was about all I could do.

I made my way upstairs to Wanda's bedroom with a plate of food in each hand. I opened up the door with my elbow and walked in the see her still asleep.

Smiling at the sight, I walked over and placed the plates on her nightstand before gently getting into bed next to her.

"Wands, wake up." I softly shook her awake. She groaned and rolled over to face me. With her eyes still closed she smiled, "Morning."

I chuckled lightly and kissed her cheek. "Good morning my love."

Her eyes quickly opened. "I smell food." She stated. "That's because I made you breakfast." I giggle. "You did?" She smiles and I nod.

She sits up in the bed and kisses me. "Happy Anniversary, darling." She whispers against my lips. "Happy Anniversary, Wands." I kiss her again.

As the kiss deepens and becomes more passionate, Wanda straddles my hips and begins to kiss down my neck and collarbone.

"Our food is going to get cold if you keep going." I chuckle. "I don't care." She mumbles. "Well I do, so eat first and we can finish this afterwards." I order.

Wanda pulls away and looks at me with a frown. "You're mean."
"You love me." I giggle. "I do." She rolls her eyes playfully as she gets off my lap.

"Thank you for breakfast." She smiles softly. "You're welcome." I kiss her cheek.

After we'd eaten and...well you know, we both showered before going downstairs for a meeting. The meeting was planned a few days in advance so I knew that it wasn't going to be a last minute mission which is good because I really just wanted to spend today with Wanda.

When we got to the meeting room, everyone else that was needed were already there, but when we walked in the whole room fell into an awkward silence.

Everyone's heads turned to us but my moms gaze stayed focused on the wall in front of her. "What?" I ask confused.

"Please, I literally beg of you, never do that again whilst I'm here." Mom sighs, turning her head to look at us. It takes me a moment to realise what she's talking about before my cheeks flush red of embarrassment and I bury my head into Wanda's neck whilst she laughs.

"I mean you guys didn't even try to keep it down." Kate remarks.

Before anyone could say anything else, Fury walks into the room. Saved by the bell. I love Fury.