depression room - tw

Y/N:
I haven't left my room in 4 days. The team have been taking turns in bringing me up meals and and checking up on my but all I want is my mom.

She's been away on a mission for 2 months and I miss her so much.

My mind is driving me insane. I lay awake in bed at night staring at the ceiling. I don't even know what I'm thinking about anymore, but the thoughts won't stop.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Why can't I just be happy?

———————

Everything I used to enjoy has become a chore. I have no interest in anything anymore.

I've completely isolated myself from everyone. Not just in person but on my phone too. I haven't picked up my phone in a couple of days now.

At the moment my life consists of falling asleep everyone 2 hours and waking up again 2 hours later. Maybe eating a meal if I've feeling up to it. Turning on 'how I met you mother' and yeah, that's about it.

My room is such a mess and I know if my mom were here she would have something to say about it. My desk is full of empty coffee cups, homework and books everywhere. My entire wardrobe is scattered across my floor and my nightstand is full of dishes and gum wrappers.

———————

I wake up at 2:00 in the afternoon to the sound of someone knocking. I groan and turn over in bed, not wanting to talk to anyone.

I hear the door open and a few moments later I feel a dip at the end of the bed.

"I know you're awake Y/N." I hear my mom's voice.

My eyes open as I hear her and I immediately sit up to hug her. "Hi detka, I missed you." She says. "I missed you too."

"How are you doing?" She not so subtly asks as she looks around my room. "I'm fine." I shrug, pulling away from the hug.

"Mhm." She raised and eyebrow. "What's been going on?" My mom asked softly. "I don't know. I just feel sad all the time and I want it to stop." I admit, trying not to cry. "Oh sweetheart, come here." She cooed, pulling me into a tight hug.

Natasha:
I finally am home after a 2 month mission and the first thing I do is go upstairs to see my daughter. I hate leaving her alone for this long.

As I reach her bedroom I knock first before letting myself in.

Her room is an absolute mess. Not like a few cups here and there but like a huge mess. Her blinds and windows are shut not letting any light or fresh air in.

——————

I pull away from the hug and say, "Do you want to get up and take a shower? It might make you feel better." I suggest. "Okay." She slightly smiles, however I can see how forced it is.

As Y/N is in the shower I open up her blinds and windows, take of her sheets so I can wash them and I pick up her dirty clothes to put in the laundry basket.

15 minutes later she comes out in a fresh set of clothes. She looks around the room before looking at me and smiling. "Thank you Мама."

I walk over to her and pull her into another hug as I kiss her forehead.

"I'm going to take these dishes down and then I'm going to come back up with some chocolate and we can watch whatever you like. Does that sounds okay?" I ask. "I'd love that." She smiles.

As I start to collect the dishes around her room I see that Y/N is too. "You don't have to help, I'm happy to do it." I assure her. "That's okay, I haven't been downstairs in a while so I'll come see everyone."

"When was the last time you left your room?" I frown. "I don't know, like 4 days ago." She shrugs. "Aw sweetheart, why didn't you call me and tell me how you were feeling?" I ask. "You we're working and I didn't want to worry you." She admits.

"Y/N you come before me work. Always! Besides, I'm worrying about you even if I don't have a reason, I'm your mom. It's inevitable that I worry." I say, letting out a small chuckle.

——————

As we get downstairs with the dishes, I start to stack them in the dishwasher and Tony and Wanda walk into the kitchen. "Ah look who finally decided to emerge out of her cave." Tony jokes. Both Wanda and I sent him a glare. "Sorry." He says, turning to Y/N.

"It's okay." Y/N smiles.

Y/N and I went back upstairs to watch a movie and she decided on Tangled and I couldn't complain. That movie is amazing.

Not even halfway through the movie Y/N falls asleep beside me and I follow not long after.

——————

A/N: hi.
this is my I can't sleep and it's 2am writing so I apologise for that. but I am going to try to sleep now haha.
this is probably crap and it's not proofread but I'll edit it in the morning

okay byeee