breaking & entering

age: 16

Y/N:
Mom has been away on a mission for the last few days and she's not meant to be back until tomorrow night, so to keep myself distracted from how much I miss her, I decided that I was going to go out with some friends tonight.

My friend Presley's parents are out of town for the weekend so we decided that Savannah and I would stay over at hers.

"So um, I checked the cupboard and fridge and all we have is apple cider which none of us like so..." Presley told us as she came back into her room. "Damn." I sigh. "Do you think your sister could go get us some?" Sav suggested. "She's not home, and besides there's no way I'm asking her that, because she'll snitch on me the first chance she gets." She says.

"I mean we could always get some from down the road?" I shrug. "With what ID?"
"Your sister's."
"We look nothing alike, Y/N." Presley laughs.
"It's worth a shot." Savannah agrees.

After agreeing, Presley went through her sisters room to find some form of ID before we all walked down the street to the liquor store.

"It's closed." Presley says annoyed. "There are other liquor stores you know?" Sav laughs. "I know, but the next one is four blocks away and I don't want to walk, it's too cold." Presley whines.

I pull out a bobby pin from Sav's hair and walk over to the door. "Y/N, what the fuck are you doing?" Presley whispers. "It's not like anyone is going to believe that that ID is yours anyway, and we all want vodka so, we're getting vodka." I inform her as I start the picking the lock.

The door clicks and I open it. "Wow you did that fast."

"Isn't this like breaking and entering?" Savannah questions nervously. "No shit Sherlock. We're not gonna get caught though, it's not a big deal." I chuckle. "Maybe not to you." Presley says. "Fine, just stay out here then. I'll get it." I offer and walk in the store.

As I walk around using the flashlight on my phone, Presley and Savannah walk in. "Found it." I state.

"I thought you two were waiting outside?" I laugh. "We were, but then we realised we looked sus so we came in." Sav says and I shake my head in amusement.

"Let's go." I order and we make our way out...

Our biggest mistake was not realising that the owner of the store was still in his office out the back and saw everything. We found out when the cops knocked on Presley's front door the next morning.
We were arrested for breaking and entering and taken into the station.

My mom is going to be absolutely pissed...

Natasha:
I came home earlier in the day than I expected from my mission so I decided that I was going to surprise Y/N with a mother-daughter day considering we haven't been able to spend much quality time together lately.

It was still only early so I wasn't expecting Y/N to be awake, especially considering it was a weekend, but when I got to her room she wasn't there.

I checked the training room, the kitchen and the my office where she could be studying, but I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Hey, has anyone seen Y/N?" I ask, walking into the living room. "She said she went to a friends house last night." Clint informs me. "Oh, okay. Did she say what friend?"
"Presley? I think?"

Before I can answer him, my phone starts ringing.

"Hello, is the Natasha Romanoff speaking?" A man's voice speaks. "Yes, this is she."
"We uh currently have your daughter in holding here at the station for robbery and we need you to come in."

She did what?

"I'll be right there." I say before hanging up the phone.

•••

When I get there and Y/N is brought out to me, guilt washes over her face and body language. Her head is hung low as she avoids any eye contact.

I'm absolutely furious with her. I can't believe she'd do something like this.

Y/N is handed back her things and we walk out to the car in complete silence. 

"I'm sorry mom." She says quietly, looking down at her lap after we get into the car. "That's not going to cut it Y/N." I tell her, turning the engine on.

"Give me your phone." I order, holding out my hand. "What? You can't do that." She complains. I snatch the phone from her lap and shove it into my pocket. "Well, you did the very easily." She says with a nervous chuckle and I glare at her.

"Not the time. Got it." She looks at me intimidated.

The car ride home is completely silent.

"How can I make up for it?" Y/N sighs as she unbuckles her seatbelt. "You can't do anything Y/N. What's done is done." I tell her, getting out of the car.

"You're grounded until I say so though. No phone, no going out, no tv, and I will be driving you to and from school everyday." I inform her and she nods, not even trying to put up an argument.

"Thank you for not yelling at me." Y/N says quietly. "It doesn't mean I'm any less disappointed or mad. It just means that I don't have it in me to yell at you because I haven't slept in two days."

"I'm really sorry." She repeats her words from earlier and I nod to acknowledge her.

"We'll be talking more about this later."

___________
A/N: this is kinda short and underwhelming but anywaysss
Whilst I was writing this I thought, imagine how intimidating it would actually be if Nat was your mom and you'd just been arrested. I would literally crawl in a ball...

also, go read wandamxf new one shot book!

hope you have a lovely day/night x

oh and a part two to the previous one shot is coming, I promise!

not proofread