bachelorette

surprise shawtys, I'm backkkk

Age: 19

Natasha:
Next week I'm marrying the love of my life. I never thought I'd be able to fall in love. Not after my past. Truthfully more than anything, I never thought someone would fall in love with me.

Maria is everything you could every dream about in a partner, and I thank god - or the universe or whatever - for her every morning I wake up with her in my life.

Whilst I am more than looking forward to marrying Maria, I'm extremely nervous for what Yelena has planned for my bachelorette party tonight.

It was my only regret when I asked her to be my maid of honour.

My daughter Y/N is one of my bridesmaids which means she's coming tonight too, which truthfully scares me even more.

"Mother dearest, it is my greatest pleasure to inform you that you will be in my presence all evening. And Yelena's," Y/N walks into my bedroom with a glass of champagne already in her hand. "Seriously. Good luck," she swallows harshly and pats my shoulder.

"Thank you. I'll need all the luck I can take," I sigh. "So where are we going?"
"I actually don't know. Yelena wouldn't tell me because apparently I'm terrible at keeping things from you," she shrugs. "She's not wrong," I chuckle, taking the champagne out of her hand and finishing off the last little bit. "That was mine," she scoffs as we walk out the room and make our way down to the living area.

"Natasha, we're gonna have such a good night. There's gonna be a lot of vodka," Yelena enthuses as we all make our way out to the limousine. "Who else is coming?" I question. "Well, Wanda, Daisy, Darcy, and your two favourite people - me and Y/N," she answers.

"Wait, Wanda's coming?" My daughter asks with absolutely zero subtlety. It's so obvious those two are head over heals for each other, but they're both too scared to do anything about it. "Yes?" Yelena frowns, "Is that a problem?"

"Y/N and Wanda like each other but can't talk to one another for the life of them," I say casually.

"I don't like her," Y/N rolls her eyes. "Honey, there's no point trying to lie to me," I giggle. "We should just purposely leave them alone then," Yelena shrugs. "What no! Don't do that. I don't know how to talk to her," Y/N shrinks in her seat. Her cheeks a shade of pink, causing both my sister and I to laugh.

___

After picking up the other girls from the compound, we arrived at a bar that has been rented out for the night.

Y/N was drunk within the first hour. Not to anyone's surprise. Apparently though she's more confident when she's drunk, so her and Wanda have been sitting alone the whole night so far. Not sure if it's a good thing though, not whilst she's under the influence.

"Okay, we're playing 'never have I ever'!" Yelena shouts. "Yelena, we're not children," I groan. "Oh shut up, it'll be fun."

Once we were all gathered around the table, our drinks were topped by the bartenders and my sister stood on top of a chair.

A few rounds of the game later and we were all definitely passed the point of being tipsy.
"Never have I ever smoked a joint?"

Much to my surprise, Y/N takes another shot. "Sorry mom." She purses her lips together, scratching the top of her head. "Yelena ask more questions so she can get more drunk. I don't want her remembering that," she not so quietly whispers.

Another hour passes and the door swings open. "Oh yay! The strippers here!" Yelena laughs, running over to him and dragging him back the the bar. "Yelena! You ordered a male stripper? I'm gay!"

"I know, but not everyone else is. Now take off your clothes," she orders the stripper. "No, not with my daughter here!"
"No I wanna see him take his clothes off!" Y/N slurs from behind the bar. "Alright, I think you've had enough to drink," I decide, walking behind the bar and making her sit with me so she doesn't try to sneak off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure you're great at taking your clothes off but I'd appreciate if you didn't. So, please save yourself and get out of here," I tell the stripper.

Yelena shakes her head in disappointment, before showing him out. "You're lucky I love you," she whispers.

When she comes back over to us she frowns at Y/N. "Why are you crying?" She questions. "He didn't give us lap dances," my daughter sobs.

"Oh my god," I groan, throwing my head back.

________
oh hi!
so, I miss writing Nat one shots so im going to un-complete it until I reach 110 parts and then go from there!!