ᴏɴᴇ

< ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ > - ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ʙʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
__________________________

"No but seriously, are you sure about this?" Wonwoo asked his younger sister, who had a baby in hand, seriously as the girl nodded, rocking the little one to sleep as she pretended not to notice her brother being close to raging.

"Jeon gaeun, how the Fuck are you gonna balance studies, taking care of Junseo and working all at the same time? " Wonwoo asked, irritated as the girl sighed and shushed him. The baby was falling asleep.

"It's not like I have a choice " She whispered as she looked at the sleeping baby.

Mingyu patted his boyfriend's shoulder as he entered the rented house, sighing.

"Gaeun-ah, it's not that we don't trust you, is that.. We can think of a better plan rather than you completely exhausting yourself...Mingyu and I are both working-" Wonwoo tried to persuade his sister who shook her head.

"You guys are saving up for a house and I need to learn how to be independent. Someday or One day " She argued as the 2 males sighed.

"..then what about..contacting heeseung?" Wonwoo pointed out as girl smiled bitterly and shook her head.

"Oppa, I was the one who left him. I'm the one who initiated the break up. " Gaeun started as she looked at her son. She felt guilty that he would grow up without a father.

"I don't want to tie him to me because of a stupid baby, even if he is willing to. He has a bright future ahead of him. Having to take care of a baby means he has to bear responsibilities when he is barely out working in the society "

Wonwoo knew what Gaeun meant. Heeseung was the only son of Lee Cooperates, it was a sooner of later thing that he has to take over his father company and Gaeun bringing in a child literally just means more responsibilities for the young man.

Even if Heeseung was willing to bear these responsibilities , Gaeun would never ever let him do so. She loved him too much to do so.

So much that she could break up with him

So much that she gave up her family ties for him

So much that she was willing to enter the surgical room and give birth to his son alone

So much that Wonwoo even feels sometime, she loves him more than she loved herself.

Knowing nothing he said could convince his sister, all he can do is to support her decisions and help her in any way possible.

"Who is going to take care of Junseo when you are working, then?" Mingyu asked , concerned as to how Gaeun was going to babysit the little one while working.

"The boss is kind enough to take care of him for me while I work " gaeun explained as the 2 older males nodded their head.

"..please do tell us if you have anything you need help with.."Mingyu said to the young girl who smiled and nodded.

Taking the baby from her and passing it to Mingyu, wonwoo pulled her into a hug, whispering," please don't overwork yourself and tell us if you need help. " He said then paused for a while.

"We only have each other now "