ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

< ᴢᴇʀᴏ > - sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ᴅɴᴇ
__________________________________

Maybe to others, one semester passed really slowly, but not to Gaeun. After the accidental meeting in the convinience store, she purposely avoided heeseung ( pretty sure he did the same too) and focused on her studies as well as Junseo, finally managing to clinch the scholarship to Japan next semester after applying for it just a few days ago.

"I'm gonna miss you so much " yulhee whined as the group of 4 sent the older and her brothers off at the airport.

"Do take care and call us frequently as well as when you reach. We will try to visit you when we are on break or something " Jieun gave Gaeun a hug before allowing Chaeryu to pass the Junseo to Gaeun.

"Thanks guys..goodbye " Gaeun whispered as she gave all of them a final hug.

"Bah bah" Junseo waved Cutely at the 4 girls, making them coo as they gave Gaeun a pat on her shoulder.

"Goodbye then"

"..bye" Gaeun sighed left with her brothers to check in.

_

"guys, do we really not tell heeseung about the baby?" Yulhee asked as jieun nodded.

"Won't he have to know one day anyways?" Yulhee continued as jieun shook her head.

"I think it's honestly Gaeun's decision whether to tell him the existence of the child. It's now unfair to all 3 of them - Gaeun for having to raise Junseo herself, Junseo for not knowing who his father is and Heeseung for not knowing the existence of his child. But if Gaeun really choose to not tell him about the baby then we just have to respect her decision." Jieun explained to the youngest as she nodded.

"Jieun... Do you not want to know where is your oppa...?" Chaeryu asked softly, remembering what had happened last night.

She noticed how jieun had stared at wonwoo and mingyu when they interacted with Gaeun.

She was envious.

"No I don't give 2 shit about him. He left me alone with those monsters " Jieun said coldly and plugged in her earpods.

_

"when we reach Japan, throw everything behind and start anew, 4 of us will start anew " Wonwoo rubbed his sister's knuckles as they boarded the plane, and waited for departure.

...

"Let's go" Mingyu said as he saw his assistant waving his hand at him.

"Help the girl with her luggage" He told him as the assistant nodded.

Helping Gaeun with her luggage as she struggled to push them with a sleeping Junseo in hand.

"We will go to our house first then I'll get the groceries and make dinner " Mingyu said as the siblings nodded.

"Gaeun, the house we got is pretty near your university so I hope that would make life easier for you also we found you a job at the Cafe- the owner is also really kind to allow Junseo to tag along with you " Mingyu said as Gaeun thanked him.

Although they were not blood related, Mingyu really treated her like a younger sister.

She really really appreciated it.

_