ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

< ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ > - ᴛxᴛ
__________________________

"Oppa!" Jimin's nasally voice could be heard as Heeseung's grip onto Gaeun tightened.

"Oppa!" She called out again as she ran to heeseung in her high heels, a bunch of reporters following. After all, who didn't want the news of the heir of Lee Cooperates latest engagement.

Heeseung held Gaeun's hand tightly as they made their way out, trying to ignore all the reporters until Jimin shrieked.

"Who is this bitch!"

Gaeun froze as Heeseung held her hand tighter.

"It'sok, let's continue moving" Heeseung whispered gently as Gaeun looked down.

"Look up baby, you did nothing wrong "  Heeseung continued to mutter as he held her hand tightly.

"Mr Lee, Miss Woo have leaked your engagement with her from last month, who is this lady?"

"Mr Lee, rumors of your relationship with Miss Woo has been circulating, what do you mean by bringing another women from the overseas here "

Reporters had all rushed to question Heeseung as Jimin froze at the sight of Gaeun.

Who is that lady
Why is her Heeseung oppa with her
Heeseung oppa is mine, why is she stealing him away from me?

Looking up in anger, the girl took her handbag and threw it towards Gaeun, Heeseung managing to block it mere seconds before it hit her face as Jimin stomped towards Gaeun.

"Who are you, slut" She shouted as she slapped Gaeun on her face.

"Who are you to snatch Heeseung oppa away from me!" She screamed.

"Woo Jimin, get off!" Heeseung yelled as he felt his grip on Gaeun loosen due to the reporters crowding them.

Grabbing her hat and glasses, she pulled them off as Gaeun screamed and kneeled down, covering her face in fear.

"Look at this woman! A slut that touched my fiance!"Jimin yelled as she motioned to the camera to take photos of Gaeun.

"Don't you bully my mommy!" A young voice could be heard as Jimin felt a bite on her hand.

It was a little kid, he had strangely familiar features as he bit onto the lady.

"You crazy child!" Jimin shrieked as she fling her hand, Junseo flying out.

"Junseo!" Gaeun shouted as she stood up and tried to attend to the boy who had landed on the ground.

It was then Heeseung pulled her into his embrace.

"Your oppa is there, he will take care of Junseo, look after yourself now" Heeseung whispered as he covered Gaeun's face with the hat and glasses again before turning back to the reporters.

"I am Lee Heeseung, I therefore announce that I am not engaged to Miss Woo Jimin not am I in any Form of relationship with her. My significant other is this lady here. I hope you reporters do not touch her because I love her. And if you do, I will come back twice as worse to you" Heeseung announced as he held Gaeun's hand tightly.

Just then, a reporter had finally noticed mingyu and wonwoo carrying a sullen Junseo behind.

"It's the chairperson of Kim's!" A reporter shouted.

"What's your relationship with Mr Lee "

"there are rumors about your collaboration with miss woo Jimin's company, are you here to help her?"

Mingyu smirked as he looked at Woo Jimin in the eyes.

"Firstly, Heeseung is my brother in law, his girlfriend is my fiance's sister. Secondly, a rumour is just a rumour, I have no intention to work with Miss Woo Jimin's company - I have chosen to take over it with Mr Lee, since that was what Elder Lee had always wanted. Therefore, from next Wednesday, Miss Woo's company will be a sub label of mine and Mr Lee's company " mingyu finally dropped the bomb as wonwoo snatched the mic.

"Yea, and a huge Fuck you to that person who swinged my nephew off your arm. You suck "