ғᴏᴜʀ

< ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ > - ʙᴀᴇᴋʜʏᴜɴ
__________________________________
Gaeun sighed as the seniors made their speech and what nots. It was frankly quite boring and she would have rather spent the time with Junseo instead of seating in an auditorium listening to boring speeches.

"Now we will be grouping you guys into your orientation group" The senior announced as he passed the mic to the orientation group leaders for them to recite the names in the teams.

"Shin Ji Eun, Kang Yulhee, Moon Chaeryu, Ahn Yujin , Lee Jaeseop, Jang Minjun.." Heeseung recited the names off his list and paused for a moment before reading the last name on it.

"Jeon Gaeun"

Gaeun wanted to run away.

She never expected herself to be placed in the same orientation group as Heeseung. It just seemed like hell.

"You guys can have your break until 11:00, please do be punctual" the organisers of the orientation group smiled and said as the group of new students broke off.

"Hey, do you want to join us in exploring the school?" Yulhee asked excitedly as Gaeun shook her head.

"I'm actually in a rush for something, and I promise I will get back by 10:45" Gaeun rambled and left, leaving the 4 girls confused.

"Isn't it just the first day of school, what can she be in a rush for" Jieun asked nobody as they made their way to explore the school while Gaeun made her way to the cafe opposite the university.

"Mingyu Oppa, I'm here " Gaeun panted slightly as she walked to the baby bed, seeing Junseo already awake and playing with his soft toys that his uncle Mingyu and Wonwoo had got for him.

"How was school" Mingyu asked as he started making strawberry milkshake for the girl. She then sighed and shook her head, bouncing the baby in her lap.

"Why, what happened?" Mingyu asked, concerned.

Mingyu had always seen Gaeun as his younger sister and was alarmed when he heard the extremely tired sigh.

"Oppa, I saw him" Gaeun whispered as she saw Junseo smiling sweetly at her, and answered the smile with a smile equally sweet.

Him. Lee Heeseung.

Mingyu was stunned. Never would he had thought that the 2 would meet again.

"But he is in a different faculty and year, as long as I keep to myself, I believe we weren't meet- At least after the orientation" Gaeun sighed as Mingyu looked at her, confused.

"He is my orientation group leader" the younger sighed as the older hummed in understanding.

'Don't overthink the situation Gaeun-ah, you guys are exes now. and exes don't get themselves involve with each other's life. Its a basic rule" Mingyu said as he packed the strawberry milkshake for Gaeun while eyeing the clock.

"Its 10:30 already, you should go" he said while passing the cup of milkshake to Gaeun, assuring her that he would take care of the baby.

"I will come back during lunch- at about 2:00 and collect Junseo around 4" Gaeun glanced at her watch and received the milkshake , thanking the older and leaving the store.

-

"Oh, you are back !" Yulhee smiled as Gaeun nodded, apologising as they made their way to the auditorium where Heeseung was marking their attendance.

"ok, we are going to have a little ice breaker game before we officially starts- have you all heard about the rhythm game?" Heeseung started once they gathered in a circle.

...

"so just introduce your name, faculty, age and one interesting fact about yourself" Heeseung said.

"I will go first" he said as he begun patting his thighs to the rhythm.

"My Name is Heeseung"

"I'm from the Business Faculty"

"I am 20"

"I used to date someone here"
__________________________

"I used to date someone here"__________________________

ᴋ ᴀ ɴ ɢ . ʏ ᴜ ʟ ʜ ᴇ ᴇ
18

 ʏ ᴜ ʟ ʜ ᴇ ᴇ 18

ʟ ᴇ ᴇ . ᴊ ɪ ᴇ ᴜ ɴ
19

 ᴊ ɪ ᴇ ᴜ ɴ 19

ᴍ ᴏ ᴏ ɴ . ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴇ ʀ ʏ ᴜ
19

 ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴇ ʀ ʏ ᴜ19

ʙ ᴀ ɴ ɢ . ʏ ᴜ ᴊ ɪ ɴ
19