ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

<ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ>- sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
__________________________

Seeing the girl with orange hair make her way to the law faculty, he frowned a little.

"Just once" He mumbled to himself as he made his way to the law faculty, running a little as he grabbed the girl by the hand and dragged her up to the roof.

"What the hell!" Gaeun gasped as she felt a tug on her hand and saw heeseung dragging her up the stairs.

Trying to wrench off his grip, she screamed as Heeseung's grip on her tighten.

"What is your problem" the girl frowned as she looked at the male who stared at her in the eyes.

"Who was the guy" Heeseung asked as Gaeun rolled her own eyes.

"It's none of your business"

"was he the reason why we broke up" Heeseung asked as Gaeun looked at him in shock.

"No what the Fuck is wrong with you " She snorted and tried to leave.

"Is that your kid?" Heeseung asked to Gaeun's back as the girl paused in her movement.

"What kid" Gaeun whispered as Heeseung raised his brows at the change in her reaction.

"The baby that you were carrying. Yesterday I saw you entering a Cafe and grabbing the baby. Is that dude your baby's father " Heeseung asked as Gaeun froze.

Fuck. She thought.

"I don't know what you are talking about " Gaeun whispered and tried to leave as Heeseung continued what he was saying.

"That's the reason why we broke up right? You cheated." Heeseung concluded as Gaeun's heart froze at the accusing words.

"It's none of your business" She stuttered and ran out, tears flooding her own eyes as Heeseung's voice rang in her head.

It was their first time.
It was a mistake.

Running to the toilet, she locked herself in a cubicle and cried softly.

"I hate you.." Gaeun whimpered as hugged her knees.

"Gaeun-ie!" Yulhee's voice could be heard from the other side of the door as she knocked on the door anxiously.

"What happened Gaeun?" Yulhee asked softly as the girl shook her head.

"Gaeun, do you want to open the door?" She continued as she heard the girl sniffling slightly.

"Gaeun, are you OK?" Jieun asked as the girl showed no evident response.

Suddenly, the door opened as Gaeun looked at the 4 girls who were staring at her anxiously.

Making her way to the row of taps to wash her face, she took a deep breathe and picked up her bag.

"Let's go to class now, I have something to show you all..after class." Gaeun hesitated fro a moment before saying softly.

She had only knew the girls for 2 days.

But she trusted them.

Due to her relationship with Heeseung, Gaeun barely had any friends in High School.

All she got were jealous stares from different girls.

Yulhee nodded as she rubbed the older's back, as they made their way to the first lesson.

As they walked past Heeseung who was making his way to the faculty, Gaeun looked down, ignoring the cold look on the male's face.

_
Heeseung looked at the girl who ran away, laughing bitterly to himself.

He knew it.

"Fuck you, Jeon Gaeun" He whispered as he made his way down the stairs, seeing the girl looked down as she was surrounded by her new friends.

"Pathetic" He muttered under his breathe.

You were the one who cheated, who are you to cry and act all sad, right? Jeon Gaeun?