ғɪᴠᴇ

<ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ > - ᴅᴏɴɢʜᴀᴇ ғᴛ ᴊᴇɴᴏ
__________________________________

"wait- here as in someone in our orientation group?" yulhee asked as heeseung nodded, staring at gaeun who chose to look away.

Gaeun chose to look away and refused to make any eye contacts as the ice breaker game continued.

"Gaeun, your turn" yulhee smiled as Gaeun nodded.

"My name is Gaeun"
"I'm from the Law Faculty"
"I am 20"
"i have an older brother"

Gaeun chose to say something that wasn't as interesting as expected.

"Oh! So you start school a year late?" Yulhee asked as Gaeun shook her head.

"I started university a year late " She replied as she continued to ignore heeseung's stare.

_

When did she have an elder brother?

Heeseung thought to himself as he remembered during the 3 years they dated throughout high-school, Gaeun had never ever mentioned about her older brother.

Where did the older brother come from?

Breaking his stare from the girl, he pulled a smile to his face as they started playing their orientation games till 1:45 pm where they would have lunch.

As Heeseung released the group for lunch, Gaeun immediately ran out with her bag, towards Mingyu Cafe only to see Junseo crying while Mingyu is trying to attend to a customer.

Picking up the little one, Gaeun muttered an apology and bounced the baby in her arms, checking to see if his diapers were soiled or if he was hungry.

"Mama..." The baby giggled upon smelling the familiar scent of his mother.

"Our Junseo is so cute" Gaeun smiled at her son as Mingyu helped to make the baby's milk formula.

"He's growing really quickly" Mingyu commented as Gaeun nodded.

"He looks alot like him" She murmured softly as she saw the baby's eyes.

It looked exactly liked Heeseung's.

"I think you need to go back..."Mingyu said as he carried the baby from Gaeun, feeding him the milk formula after testing it.

"Thanks, oppa, I owe you lots" the girl smiled as she took her bag and ran back to the university, continuing with the orientations and all.

_

"Gaeun, we wanna go have dinner together after the orientation, do you want to follow us?" Yulhee asked as they reached the final segment of the orientation of the day but the girl shook her head.

"I have to work" She said tiredly as she tied her hair into a ponytail, carrying her bag as Heeseung proceeded to release them.

"bye!" She smiled softly and rushed out of the auditorium, heeseung staring at her curiously.

when did she ever need to work so hard?

_

"