sᴇᴠᴇɴ

< ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ > - ʙᴀᴇᴋʜʏᴜɴ
__________________________________

"bye unnie!" Gaeun smiled and carried Junseo, making her way out of the convinience shop to the bus stop.

Her actual lessons started tomorrow and her timetable had stated that her lesson for the day ended at 3pm which meant she had about 2 hours before her shift at the store.

Taking a quick nap on the bus, she was beyond thankful that Junseo was an obedient child. He never whined or cry when she was working or resting.

By the time she had reached her apartment, it was already 9:30 and wonwoo as well as Mingyu were already waiting for her there, with their dinner in hand.

"Oppa" She whispered as Mingyu took the child from her, wonwoo taking the bags from her.

"He looks really tired, I'll bring him to sleep, you go wash up" Mingyu said as the girl nodded, making her way to the bathroom to shower.

_

"I heard you met him in school today " Wonwoo said as Gaeun nodded, sighing slightly.

"I'm thinking of getting a scholarship next year so that I can get out of the country with Junseo so I'm saving up for that too. Might as well get my masters there too " Gaeun said as Mingyu nodded softly.

They trusted Gaeun who had spent her entire shift thinking what was she suppose to do. If Heeseung knew the existence of his child, there was a possibility that Junseo would be taken from her.

That was when it hit her. Scholarship. She could use the scholarship as an excuse to leave the country with Junseo.

"Which country?" Wonwoo asked. He had also received an offer to go work in the headquarters of his company in Japan next year and Mingyu had also decided that he had enough fun with the café and was going to Japan to work on the branch of his family business that his father had set up.

"Japan" Gaeun said as wonwoo nodded.

"We can all go together, but before that just bear with it for a year, OK?" Wonwoo said as the girl nodded, munching on her food.

"I'll send you to school tomorrow " He said while munching his food. Gaeun nodded in thanks as she quickly finish her food, preparing herself for the next day in school.

_

"bye oppa!" Gaeun smiled and left for school, kissing Junseo in the car as wonwoo promised he would take care of the baby.

What they didn't know, was the fact that Heeseung saw the entire scene unfold before his eyes.