sɪx

< ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ > - sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
__________________________

Junseo, let's go with mama" Gaeun picked the boy up and carried the other bag containing his necessities before waving goodbye to mingyu.

"Wonwoo and I will bring dinner for you " He said as the girl thanked him before leaving.

_
"Soomin Noona, I'm here!" Gaeun greeted cheerfully as the older rushed to her side, picking the baby from her embrace and allowing her to change and prepare for her shift.

"You can do your work when there is no one here " the lady winked as Gaeun looked at her in appreciation.It was almost impossible to find a boss as nice as her.

"Your son is adorable" Soomin muttered softly as the baby stared at her with curiousity.

"Can he walk already?" Soomin asked as she saw Gaeun nodding while stocking up the food.

"He could walk when he was about 10 months old, now he is about 14?" Gaeun said as she remembered fondly seeing Junseo walking a few steps.

Oh how dAmn proud she was.

Seeing the baby waddle around with a small soccer ball in hand, Gaeun smiled adoringly at him.

_
Heeseung frowned a little upon seeing the young girl rush to the Cafe after school, seeing her interaction with the Cafe owner made his eyes hurt.

But what heeseung saw next was definitely not what he had installed.

Gaeun then walked out of the store, with 2 bags and a baby in hand, the baby smiling at her as she made her way to the bus stop.

"No way.." Heeseung whispered to himself as he saw the girl board the bus, struggling a little to tap her card due to the many things on her hand.

As he met the little one's eyes through the window, he could immediately make out Gaeun's features from it.

Was that the reason why she left him?
Was it because she was expecting a baby?
Was the Cafe owner the father of the child?

Feeling his heart break at the sight and thought of Gaeun having a child with another person, Heeseung could only sigh as he made his way to his apartment near the university.

Jeon Gaeun, what the Fuck. Heeseung thought to himself as he sighed again.

It all suddenly make sense.

The break up.
Her parents disgust.

She was a teenage mother.

She cheated on him

She was bearing a child

That's why she left him.

Heeseung was mad.

He never expected her to do so.

The longing for the girl dissipated quickly as a new found hate for her grew.

She slept with someone when we were dating.

That was the only sentence that heeseung knew.

He wanted the truth.

Who is the baby
Who is that idiot in the Cafe
Why did Gaeun break up with him.

He wanted to know why.

As much as he had drawn himself to conclusion, he wanted to hear the exact words from Gaeun.

He need the confirmation

He would only stop when she said the 5 words.

"Yes, I cheated on you"