ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

And yes, the book has finally ended. It's been a tough month or so, tryna finish up the book and stuff. Honestly, when I had the idea to write pre-marital pregnancy and how Gaeun left Heeseung. I never wanted to portray her as dumb. Instead, I wanted to portray her as someone who would make sacrifices.

She sacrificed a year of university for Junseo
She sacrificed her friends and family for Junseo

That was how I wanted to portray her.

But there was one thing I wrote, that was a flaw of her was the fact that she did not tell Heeseung about Junseo.

Please, if any of you is positively pregnant, I hope that you guys would find the courage to tell the baby's daddy about it.

You not telling would not be fair to the baby who would grow up not knowing who his dad was.

The father of the child, even if he doesn't want to take responsibility, have the rights to know the existence of the child.

And yourself, who needs to take care of a baby yourself.

Also, the reason why all of these happen was them not using protection. If anyone is having premarital sex, I sincerely hope that in any case that you are not planning to have a baby to wear a condom.

It's not selfish to ask your significant other to do so.

It is a way to protect you 2 from issues that you do not expect.

A.baby is a life, please know that they are precious lives too.

Thank you and signing off,

minyou