ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

< ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ > - sɴsᴅ
_________________________________

6 months later

"Stop it" Gaeun giggled as Heeseung stopped tickling her.

"I can't belive you actually proposed to me " Gaeun sighed as she stared at the ring on her middle finger.

"Yes babe, i did" Heeseung smiled as he pecked the girl on her forehead.

"And now we need to pick Junseo up" Heeseung pulled the girl off the bed and gave her space to prepare.

After the  reconciliation, Gaeun and Junseo moved to live with Heeseung and Heeseung had made it a mission to fill the house up with as many photos of him and the 2 person he loved dearly.

And he was evidently doing a really good job, seeing the many framed up photos, from a trip to the beach to trips at parks.

"Let's go!" Gaeun giggled as she came out of the room, fully dressed and held Heeseung 's hand, preparing to go to the school to fetch Junseo.

"I'm thinking" Heeseung started as Gaeun stared at him attentively.

"I'm thinking that after we get married, we should give Junseo a younger sibling " Heeseung blurted out as Gaeun froze.

"Why? Do you not like it or want it? We can don't do it you know?" Heeseung said as Gaeun shook her head.

"Of course I would want to give Junseo a sibling, it's just that I didn't know you have thought so far." Gaeun admitted as Heeseung laughed.

"That's great" He whispered and pecked Gaeun on her lips before pulling the car to a stop and helping her out.

"Let's get Junseo, shall we" Heeseung smiled as the young couple made their way to the gate of the school where many parents were waiting.

Of course, Gaeun and Heeseung caught the attention of most parents, seeing that these 2 are like only 23-24.

"Hey, young man, my niece-"

"sorry ma'am, I have a kid and a wife here " Heeseung said before putting his hand around Gaeun's waist, causing the girl to blush.

"God you're so cute" Heeseung whispered as Gaeun shook her head and stared at the gate, waiting for Junseo to come out.

"Mummy!" Junseo's voice could be heard as he ran out of the gate into Gaeun's embrace.

"Mummy, Mr Gong approved my leave Form! I can go to uncle wonwoo's wedding tomorrow!" Junseo rambled as Gaeun smiled adoringly.

"Of course you can, my dear" Gaeun smiled as Junseo made grabby arms for Heeseung to carry him.

"Daddy, what are we gonna have for lunch today?"

"What does your mommy want to eat?" Heeseung asked Gaeun as the girl laughed.

"Let's get fish N chips then" Gaeun decided as  Heeseung nodded along with Junseo's cheering.

The small family of 3 made their way back into the car where they would go off to their next destination - a western restaurant.

end.