ᴛᴡᴏ

< ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴀᴢᴇᴅ > - ᴇɴʜʏᴘʜᴇɴ
_________________________

The young girl nodded in her brother's embrace, then releasing the hug to take back her son.

She knew what he meant. Both of them were kicked out of the family, after their parents claimed that they were both a disgrace.

One gay and one a single mother.

Both kicked out right after high school

"What about your time in the university, what are you going to do with Junseo? " Mingyu asked as she looked at the older apologetically.

"Mingyu oppa, Is it possible to put the baby with you when I'm in school, your Cafe is really really near and I can take care of him during break times." Gaeun asked as her future brother in law nodded without any hesitation.

"Gaeun, tomorrow would be your first day in University. Studying law while taking care of a baby isn't gonna be an easy job, you know?" Wonwoo said as Gaeun nodded.

"That's what I signed up for,anyways " the young girl replied as she begun to unpack her stuff in the rented flat near her university, won woo and mingyu joining her.

_

The next morning, Gaeun woke up a full 2 hours earlier than her usual university time.Packing Junseo 's milk powder, diapers as well as a change of clothes into a bag, she yawned softly as she prepared her own school bag for university.

"Ah..diapers.."Gaeun lightly smacked her head as she walked slowly to the sleeping child, carefully changing his soiled diapers as she changed him into a more presentable outfit that was not his pyjamas.

"Oh...don't cry" Gaeun muttered as the young boy started crying upon having to wake up so early.

"mama" He whimpered as the girl rocked him in her embrace, kissing his forehead as she carried the 2 bags and made her way to Mingyu's Cafe.

"Oppa, I'm here" the girl whispered as Mingyu opened the door, seeing gaeun carry the sleeping child.

"Put him here" the male whispered as he showed a baby bed he had set up at the corner of the café.

Gaeun recognized it. It was a bed that the couple had got for their future adopted kid.

Making a mental note to save up money to gift them one in the future, Gaeun thanked her brother in law as he prepared a cup of vanilla latte for her.

"Wonwoo oppa's next promotion would be a partnership right?" Gaeun asked as Mingyu nodded his head.

Wonwoo had joined an auditing company and was rising quickly in positions .

"Then you guys would be more financially stable by then " Gaeun stated enviously as she gave mingyu one of the bag and explained to him what was in the bag she packed before.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna be late " the girl cursed as she rushed off for lessons as well as registration.

"Good Luck, Gaeun!" Mingyu smiled as he passed to her a cup of vanilla latte, the girl not forgetting to thank him.

_

Upon reaching her university, Gaeun waited in line to register herself as she rummaged through her bag for her student card to pass it to the senior who all had kindly volunteer to help in the registration.

And soon it was her turn.

"name, department" a voice rang as Gaeun stated it softly.

"Jeon Gaeun, department of law,nonresident student "

Gaeun felt her student pass being snatched from her as her head looked up from her bag to the boy in a Hoodie in front of her.

The attendance taker head too, shot up as Gaeun saw a face all too familiar as her face pale at the sight of him.

She knew him.

It was Lee Heeseung.