ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

< ɢᴀᴍ3 ʙᴏ1> - sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
__________________________

Gaeun stayed quiet as Heeseung followed her onto the cab. She had to go home to change her clothes.

"Uncle, Kim's residence." Gaeun stated in fluent Japanese as Heeseung stayed silent throughout the ride as he carefully observed Gaeun.

She had changed. Completely lost the childish vibes they used to have, and had a motherly feel to her. Her features had defined too and she looked slightly worn out.

As they reached the house, Gaeun nodded at the security guard as they entered the place.

Heeseung observed the photo frames placed around the house and sighed.

Junseo and Gaeun were in most photos, as well as her brother and his boyfriend.

These few years, there was completely no trace of Heeseung.

"Come and sit down" Gaeun said blandly as Heeseung Sat down, seeing gaeun move around in a rush after changing her clothes.

Taking a deep breathe, he stood up and faced the girl's back.

"Jeon Gaeun, why did you leave me then?"
"You left without a word"
"is it fair to me, to our son..to you?"

Heeseung asked as Gaeun froze.

"you just called me out a day after graduation to break up with me. Fuck, just before then we were planning our future together" Heeseung laughed bitterly as Gaeun took a deep breathe.

"I left for your future"

"What kind of future do I have without you?" Heeseung asked as Gaeun refused to look at him.

"Lee Heeseung, you had a bright future, I was already pregnant-" Gaeun tried to say as Heeseung went to her furiously.

"You could have the decency to tell me huh? You were pregnant, with my child. Why couldn't I know his existence?" Heeseung yelled as Gaeun broke down.

"I can't let you suffer with me. If your father knows, he would ask me to abort..Heeseung..you were a company heir, I was just a nobody!"

Gaeun remembered those times when Heeseung's father would glare at her. Simply because she was a distraction to his son.

"You aren't" Heeseung said as he pulled Gaeun into his embrace.

"You are my everything. Those years without you were crazily hard to pass. You were never a nobody. You held a special place in my heart."Heeseung whispered as he pecked the girl on her forehead.

"Please, give me a chance to protect you, ok?"  Heeseung whispered as Gaeun looked at him, in the eyes.

"when you weren't here, I was so scared "

"Don't scare heeseung-ie anymore already..please" Heeseung whispered to Gaeun as a tear rolled down his eyes.

He had cried.

The boy who didn't cry when he was robbed off his freedom

The boy who didn't cry when he was robbed of his desired life.

He had cried.

"the years without you are so scary "

"so please don't leave me..please?" Heeseung whispered as more tears flowed down his face.

Crying, Gaeun nodded softly as she wiped away his tears as Heeseung held onto her hand tightly.

Those years she had spent building a wall around her heart from him.

She still lost to Lee Heeseung in the end.

She still lost to her heart in the end.

She still loved him in the end.