ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

< ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ's ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ> - sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
__________________________

"Hello! I am Lee Heeseung, Born in 2001 and currently the ceo of Lee Cooperates. I graduated with a bachelor's degree-" Heeseung rambled as he bowed to the 2 older, wonwoo just staring while mingyu stifled a laugh.

"Hey" Wonwoo called as the younger jumped, looking at him as wonwoo Sat on one of the luggage.

"Just take good care of her OK, she's been through alot " Wonwoo muttered as he grabbed mingyu's hand and walked away.

"He was crying last night" Gaeun giggled as she motioned to Junseo to run into Heeseung's embrace.

_

"I..got back together with him" Gaeun said as Wonwoo stopped his gaming and mingyu stopped cleaning the table.

"Who" Wonwoo immediately asked.

"Heeseung"

Sighing, wonwoo could only move to the bed where his sister was sitting.

"Gaeun-ah, It's your choice, oppa has no way to stop your feelings, and I don't wish to do so too. " Wonwoo paused for a moment before continuing.

"I just hope that you know what you are doing is because you truly love him, and not just because you feel bad for Junseo "

Gaeun nodded as Mingyu smiled.

"He seems like a really nice guy "

Gaeun nodded again and smile.

"He is..I just didn't give him a chance"

_

"It's ok now babe, we can go back and start anew. The 3 of us " Heeseung rubbed Gaeun's knuckles as the 3 of them made their way back to the departing hall.

Looking around Tokyo, Gaeun smiled and bowed.

Thank you, for providing me a safe place to take care of Junseo until he came.

"Let's go" Heeseung said as he carried Junseo who was playing with his new toy.

"Let's go" Gaeun agreed as the trio made their way to wonwoo and mingyu.

Suddenly, Heeseung's phone rang and 4 heads shot to him as he smiled awkwardly.

"Yes?" Heeseung picked up the call as it was from jay.

"Bro, do you know a woo jimin?" Jay asked urgently as Heeseung nodded.

"OK, I don't know who but someone leaked your traveling plans to her and now she's going to incheon airport to find you .she brought reporters too" jay said urgently as his phone was snatched by jieun.

"Listen here punk, you better resolve this or I'm cutting off your balls in place of Gaeun " Jieun threatened before ending the call.

"What happened?" Mingyu asked as Heeseung shook his head.

"Guys , i need your help"

_

"ok, we can do this"  Junseo mumbled as he held his toy tightly against himself, running to a corner.

"We can do this" Heeseung helped Gaeun put on her sunglasses and pecked her on the forehead before nodding to mingyu who was on the phone.

"OK, here goes  nothing" Gaeun muttered as she gripped onto Heeseung's hand tightly and made their way out of the arrival hall.