ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

<  ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ >- ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ, ᴡᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴏ ғᴛ ʟᴇᴇ ʜɪ
__________________________________

Gaeun looked at heeseung silently as he held her hand on the cab.

"He is called Lee Junseo, his English name is Amatus Ethan Lee. He was born in May the 20. 2020. " Gaeun said as she begun telling what had happened in the past few years.

Amatus. Roman word for Beloved.

"Heeseung-ie" Gaeun suddenly called as Heeseung looked at her.

"I'm sorry"

Heeseung shook his head and smiled at the girl while intertwining their hands tightly.

"It's ok, as long as you are with me now " Heeseung mumbled as he held her hand tightly.

_

"Junseo-yah" Gaeun smiled she entered the kids ward. Junseo had made steady recovery after being taken care by his 4 aunties who had rushed down upon the news of the accident and his mother.

"Mummy!" Junseo immediately tried to sit up as the girl shook her head.

"Rest properly, mama just wants to talk to you about something" Gaeun paused as Junseo looked at her, curious.

"What is it, mama?" Junseo tilted his head as he looked at the girl who smiled softly.

"Junseo really wants a Papa right? " Gaeun Sat beside him and asked as the little one nodded enthusiastically.

"Junseo wants Papa!" Junseo smiled as Gaeun held his hand.

"Firstly, Junseo, mommy is sorry that she can't take good care of you. When you were still in mommy's stomach. Mommy ran away from Papa. " Gaeun started as Junseo looked at her, lost.

"Was Papa a bad guy?" Junseo frowned as Gaeun immediately shook her head.

"Your father was one of the most amazing boy I have ever seen. He loved me for who am I. But mama left him " Gaeun whispered.

"Why mama?"

"Because mama didn't want him to bear the responsibility of the mistake we made, a mistake we have learnt to love, Junseo-yah" Gaeun whispered as  Junseo nodded, turning his head at the sound of the door clicking open.

"Hi, Junseo-yah, I'm Lee Heeseung, your father " Heeseung stood at the door and said as Junseo broke into tears.

"Papa.." He whimpered as he looked at heeseung. Gaeun nodded at him.

You can come in.

Hesitantly, Heeseung entered the room as Junseo looked at him.

"Papa, do you love mama?" Junseo sniffed as Heeseung immediately nodded his head.

"Then please treat mama well. Mama never had it easy." Junseo pleaded as Heeseung pulled his son into a hug.

"I will, trust me, I will" Heeseung muttered as Junseo smiled softly through his tears.

"Mama and Papa..I finally have mama and Papa" Junseo mumbled as Heeseung pulled Gaeun into the hug too.

Click

Gaeun turned her head and saw Yulhee had snapped a photo.

"Now that's one happy family we have here - by the way I have called Wonwoo oppa so they are coming back soon" Jieun said as Jay smiled at Heeseung.

He knew what the older had been through and was thankful that he could finally release the weight in his heart.

"Uncle jay, when can I leave this place?" Junseo suddenly whined as Jay laughed.

"Two days later, little one" jay explained as Junseo nodded his head excitedly.

"Heeseung, don't you need to get back to korea for work?" Gaeun suddenly asked anxiously as Heeseung shook his head.

"You are more important than that, trust me, both of you are "