ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

< ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs > - ᴅᴀʏ6
__________________________________

"fucking no" Heeseung immediately said as he picked up his jacket.

"What do you mean no young man, I am your father-"

"I fucking mean no, I gave up medicine to take over this stupid company and now you want me to give up my love life too. Fuck yourself." Heeseung immediately retorted as he left the restaurant, ignoring the shouts of his father.

Because deep in his heart, he knew he wouldn't be able to get out of the whatever agreement his father had set him up for.

Unless he did that.

"Fucking bastard" Heeseung cursed before calling his best friend.

"Stop fucking your girlfriend and make sure all shares transfers are done by tomorrow " Heeseung ordered as Jay sighed from the other end.

Staring at the view in the car park, he sighed as he left the app.

Heeseung then transferred the money that was used to pay for his ticket to Japan back to yulhee and called his assistant to block out the entire next week.

Blocking his dad's number, he smiled to himself as he went to his house and packed his luggage.

The flight was on the following day and Heeseung wanted to be there as soon as possible.

He didn't necessarily want to meet Gaeun.

He just wanted to see her.

_

When Heeseung entered Japan, he nodded at the appointed driver that helped to load his bags into the boot.

He looked at the scenary and smiled to himself softly.

So this is the place where Junseo grew up. For a split moment, Heeseung felt disappointed at himself- he had never been part of Junseo's life. Even though he was pretty sure Gaeun did not want him part of it either.

_

"really? Please take a video! I wanna see!" Gaeun gasped as she heard Mingyu's plan to propose to her brother on a trip to Osaka after her graduation.

"of course I will! Hopefully he says yes " Mingyu sighed as he played with the box of ring in his hands.

"He definitely will - oppa gave up alot of things for you, please treat him well" Gaeun suddenly said as Mingyu immediately nodded.

"I definitely will, trust me ah, Gaeun"

"I do"

Gaeun did want to join her brother on the trip too, but Junseo was going to start elementary school in Japan and she could not afford him to miss out - besides, she had to carry on with her masters for another year.

"just one more year" She muttered to herself as she saw a running Junseo with wonwoo tagging along behind.

Junseo was her baby no doubt.

In a way, he was a life jacket for her.

He kept her afloat when she was struggling physically

He kept her afloat when she was faced with various critisms in school and at the kindergarten.

No one trusted a 23 year old to bring a child up.

_
[ TIMESKIP]

"Gaeun!" Yulhee shouted as she ran into the older's embrace, feeling the material of her graduation dress.

"You made it!" Gaeun laughed as Yulhee nodded enthusiastically, pointing to the other 3 girls behind her.

"Congratulations" Jieun smiled as she passed a bouquet to the older.

"Thank you- oh my God jieun, what's that on your hand " Gaeun gasped as she looked at the ring on her finger.

"I'm engaged" Jieun smiled as Gaeun squealed.

"With him?! That's so cute! Oh my God!" Jieun cooed as the younger blushed slightly.

"Mummy! Congratulations!" Junseo yelled as Mingyu placed the kid down, allowing him to run towards his mother.

There was no parents in her graduation. Just her brothers and her friends, as well as her son. But it was the best one she had ever had.

She's really really enjoying her life now. Heeseung thought as he stared at the girl from a corner. Smiling to himself softly. Maybe it's time I let go.