ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

< ᴍᴀɴsᴀᴇ > - sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
__________________________________

Heeseung smiled gently at Gaeun before pecking her on the forehead.

"I'll go now, Junseo-yah, take care of your mother when Papa is not around, OK?" Heeseung rubbed the young boy's hair before allowing Gaeun to fix his suit.

It's been a week since they returned back to Korea and Junseo was finally used to the fact that he has a father.

"Good Luck" the girl whispered to her lover before pinching him on the cheek and seeing him enter the building.

"Come Junseo, let's find your aunt Jieun"

_

"Hey bro" jay called out as Heeseung smiled and nodded, the both exchanging a handshake before making their way up the office where the board of directors were about to have their meeting on the owner of the company.

"Sir" Heeseung's secretary bowed as Heeseung nodded before making his way into the room.

"Good evening fellow board directors and of course, my dear father, I assume that you all are here so without further ado, let's start the meeting" Heeseung smiled as he sat at the end of the long table, smiling at his father who was staring at him angrily.

"Lee Heeseung, what was it about Woo Jimin? And who is that lady with you at the Airport?" Heeseung's father threw out the questions as Heeseung just laughed.

"Woo Jimin was being annoying and since the Kim's and I did want to have a collaboration all along, we enjoyed absorbing the company at a 40-60 ratio with them. As for the girl, I assume it's my personal matter and none of your business" Heeseung shot back as he nodded at Jay to take out the documents.

"Anyways, father, I'm afraid that your position as the chairman might be gone soon as based on the shares sharing, I now hold 43.7%, which is evidently more than your 32.9%." Heeseung said as the board of directors nodded their head.

"What do you mean? Soogyu? Yejun? You sold your shares to my son? Was that why you did not want to sell it to me?" Heeseung's father was offended and mad.

"You see, Taejoon, clearly Heeseung can lead the company better and he had offered a better substitute for shares."

"Uncle Soogyu and Uncle Yejun will now be in charge of Lee Cooperates 2 subsidies companies. " Jay explained as Heeseung nodded his head.

"Yes, Father, unfortunately, you are no longer the chairperson, and can no longer order me around. It's been 23 years already, isn't it tiring to keep controlling your son? I gave up my dreams and aspiration for you. It's time for you to do so too " Heeseung said before nodding at the secretary.

"Lee Taejoon will now heed his position as the second largest shareholder in Lee Cooperates. Lee Heeseung will now take over the company. Dismiss " Jay finally said before leaving the room with Heeseung.

"finally" jay muttered as Heeseung nodded his head.

"Thanks man"

"yea, we all knew all the dirty things he had been doing with the company, if I didn't take over any sooner, my grandfather's legacy would be gone " Heeseung sighed as jay patted his shoulder.

"now all you got to do is find your Gaeun and I'm finding my Jieun, bye "jay finally said before leaving the lift and making a beeline for Jieun.

"Papa!" Junseo yelled as Gaeun smiled, allowing the boy to run to his father as she tagged along behind.

"How was it?"

"It was great" Heeseung smiled and pecked Gaeun on her lips.

"Then let's go get dinner then" Gaeun said as Heeseung nodded.