ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

< ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ > - ʙss
__________________________

"bye oppa! Have fun on your trip! Remember to use prote-" Gaeun smiled as she winked at Wonwoo who glared at her.

Giggling softly, she hugged Mingyu and whispered a good luck to him before sending them off at the airport.

Holding Junseo in her arms, she smiled softly at him.

"It's only me and you now bud- just 2 weeks" Gaeun giggled as Junseo nodded, as a soccer ball at the street store caught his interest.

"Mommy, can I get that?"  Junseo pointed at the ball as Gaeun looked at it, nodding her head as she passed some money to him so that he could play with it.

"But promise me that you would only play with it after you have completed your studies for the day" Gaeun said as Junseo immediately nodded.

Thanking the store owner, Junseo ran back to Gaeun smiling as the 2 made their way back to the Cafe where Gaeun was working.

Gaeun had opted to work full time for a month, for the fact that she had a short break before school started again for her and she just wanted the extra cash- she had hoped to rely less on her brother after graduation.

Seeing the young boy play his ball along the streets, she smiled adoringly at him.

_

Heeseung smiled softly as he looked at the young boy playing the ball across the street. Yulhee and her other friends had already went back but he intended to stay a little longer, to hopefully just see Gaeun for the last time before completely putting her and Junseo down.

Wanting to help the young boy as he fell down, heeseung felt his heart hurt when he saw the boy standing up, cleaning the dust off his knees with his small hands.

"Sorry, Daddy can't be with you..."Heeseung whispered as the boy went back into the store.

"Let's go" He told the driver as he was sent back to his lodging.

3 more days, he thought to himself.

_

"mummy, can I ask you something?" Junseo asked as Gaeun looked at him while taking out their dinner.

"Can you get me a Papa?"  Junseo asked as Gaeun froze.

"What..what do you mean?" Gaeun stuttered.

"Everyone was bullying me for not having a Papa" Junseo pouted as Gaeun looked at him stunned.

"What do you mean? Lee Junseo, tell mommy what do you mean?" Gaeun placed the food down as she crouched to the boy's level.

"They said Junseo has no parents "
"No one wants Junseo"
"Junseo isn't mommy's baby"

As Junseo recounted what the students in his class on his first day of school had told him, tears couldn't stop welling in his eyes.

"Junseo couldn't find friends" Junseo whispered as Gaeun felt tears clouding her eyes.

For years, she had forced herself to be strong to protect Junseo, she made sure he grew up as happily as possible, trying her best to protect him.

But she never thought that her son would be bullied in school.

"They pushed Junseo.." Junseo cried as Gaeun pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry Junseo.."
"I'm so so sorry"

I'm sorry for being a failure as a mother.

I'm sorry for not being there.