ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Sir, I have informations about Jeon Gaeun that you may want to know " Heeseung heard his assistant say as he picked up the phone.

" We found out that Ms Jeon Gaeun was pregnant after high school, hospital records had shown that she only knew about her pregnancy 2 months into it. but she was kicked out of her house shortly after. Based on CCTV records, she had stayed in the Olympic Park for 2 weeks until she met her older brother and his boyfriend Jeon Wonwoo and Kim Mingyu by accident. " Heeseung's assistant said as Heeseung interrupted him.

"Where did they come from?"

"Jeon Wonwoo was kicked out of the house after he came out of the closet with Kim Mingyu. Kim Mingyu is the heir to Kim Estates with 2.3 billion won net worth. " The assistant stated before continuing.

"Send their pictures to me as well as their basic information "

"yes sir"

"anything else?" Heeseung continued, tapping his fingers on the table as his assistant continued his speech.

"We found out that Ms Jeon Gaeun went into labour last year herself and gave birth to a baby boy named Lee Junseo. "

"Herself?" Heeseung asked.

"Yes sir, the hospital had records."

"Anything else about Lee Junseo?" Heeseung asked as the assistant nodded through the call.

" He does not have a father registered yet. Sir, I can send you his information if necessary. " The assistant said.

"Yes please, thank you" Heeseung nodded his head before dismissing the assistant. In a matter of seconds, 4 files were sent to him.

Jeon Gaeun
Jeon Wonwoo
Kim Mingyu
Lee Junseo

Curiously, he clicked on the file labeled Lee Junseo and was greeted with a baby photo.

Name : Lee Junseo
Birthday : 13th May 2019
Gender : BOY
Weight at birth : 4.9kg
Heigh at birth : 45cm
Feet size at birth : 7.8cm

Heeseung scrolled past all the information of the baby and reached his birth certificate.

Mother : Jeon Gaeun
Father : N.A.

Heeseung froze.

If the father is not appliance, then why is the baby's surname Lee and not Jeon.

He then quickly went to Mingyu's and Wonwoo's fil, seeing their familiar face, he bit his lips.

Memories of what happened 2 years ago ran into his mind as he cursed softly, seeing an airplane fly by.

He had a suspicion. And he was scared it might be true.

"Where the Fuck is Jeon Gaeun " Heeseung asked his assistant who shook his head.

"Sir, we have lost all trace of Jeon Gaeun since last week. I suspect kim mingyu has erased all tracks on her recently."

"Then Fucking find a way to find her!" Heeseung roared as he picked up his car keys.

Leaving his house for the convinience store, hoping to see her there.

Answers. He wanted answers.

"Where is Jeon Gaeun?"He immediately went to Soomin and asked as the older frowned, thinking heeseung looked familiar.

"Who are you?" Soomin asked as Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"Where is Jeon Gaeun? Doesn't she work here? Where is she?" Heeseung asked as Soomin shook her head.

" She resigned last week...you look kinda familiar..." Soomin squinted a little before gasping.

"How are you related to Gaeun " She asked as Heeseung looked at her, confused.

" You look exactly like her son "