Chapter 2: Chloe and Marinette? Friends!?

Chloe POV

I've done some mean things to everyone. 

Even endangered my own family when I revealed myself as Queen Bee. 

I was such a fool. Perhaps I can change.

It's been a week ever since the rumours of Marinette being a bully and a prostitute have been going around. Even worse, Adrien started to fall for Lila, the one who's been telling them those lies. Even Sabrina sided with her.

"God, help Marinette. Please?" I muttered to myself.

I know Marinette and I don't see eye to eye but even I know Marinette is anything but a bully. And that is coming from me. 

I saw Marinette and Alya heading to the school gates and decided to talk to them.

"What do you want, Chloe?" Alya asked defensively.

"I- I want to say that I'm sorry. For everything I've done to you." I said.

The two exchanged shocked looks.

"W-What?" Marinette exclaimed.

"I've been mean to you and your friends and I want to say I'm sorry. Truely. I know this is hard to believe, but I mean it. And is it ok if we become friends?" I asked.

Marinette stayed mute, shocked from my apology. I nodded sadly.

"It's ok. I understand. I'll leave you alone now. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." I said and walked away.

"Chloe, wait!" Marinette called as she ran and hugged me from behind. Alya widened her eyes with shock.  As did I.

"You're forgiven and I do want to be your friend." She said.

"You've forgiven me. After all I've done to you?" I asked. She nodded.

"As do I." Alya added with a smile.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I sniffed.

Sabrina POV

I watched as I saw Chloe hugged Marinette and Alya with shock.

Chloe is friends with Mari-Trash!? What the hell!? And she apologised too!?

She never did that to me!?

How could she be friends with that slut!?