Chapter 10: Heroes vs Avenger Duo

Marinette POV

I heard a scream coming from outside and peeked out of the window. I saw Lila and her friends covered in bruises and pinned down onto the ground.

"Alright, Lie-la! You're going to confess your lies and pay for what you've done to Marinette!" A voice I recognise shouted.

Alya!? Then the person next to her is Chloe!?

I quickly and went to the roof and transformed into Ladybug. Chat Noir landed next to me, along with Crimson Web.

"Nice too see you again, Milady." Chat said with a smirk.

"Can you not?" Crimson Web sighed.

"Let's just get this over with." I said and leaped of the roof. Chat and Crimson followed me. We landed on the ground and faced the akumatized duo.

"Ladybug. Chat Noir. The newcomer Crimson Web. Nice for you to drop in on our judgment session." Queen Wasp said with a smirk.

"Yeah. Likewise. Anyway, release the girl and you won't get hurt." Crimson said.

"First, take off your miraculous and hand them over to us. Then, we'll see." Lady Wifi said as she beckoned her hand at us.

"This isn't judgement. This is torture. There are better ways to expose lies. This is not one of them." I said.

"If you won't submit, then we'll-." Queen Wasp began, only to get a web fired at her mouth. She struggled to remove the web from he mouth.

"Here's the thing, Akuma. We aren't giving you our miraculous. Not without a fight." Crimson said as he got into his stance. 

"So that's how it is. Fine." Lady Wifi said and helped remove the web from Queen Wasp's mouth. 

"Chat and I will deal with Lady Wifi! You deal  with Queen Wasp." I said as we darted forward. Crimson nodded .

Isaac POV

Queen Wasp darted towards me and threw a punch at me. I ducked under and snapped a kick at her back. We continued to trade blows as we dodged and counter each other's attack.

"Yow know. You remind me  of an acquaintance of mine. Around my height, has red hair, wears goggles. Probably was taught aikido or kickboxing." Queen Wasp said as she blocked my strikes.

"What are you implying?" I asked as I snapped a kick at her stomach, knocking her back. She rolled back onto her feet and entered a kneeling position. She smirked.

"I don't know who exactly you are under the mask. But, I feel like you agree that Lila and her friends must be punished." She  said and got up to her feet.

"Yeah. But not like this." I said.

"A shame really. I was hoping you would understand." She said and fired a wasp at me. I dodged the wasp, only to get a fist collide into my stomach. I slide onto the ground and crashed into a wall. I tried to get back to my feet, only to have Queen Wasp pin me to the ground. Her hands wrapped around my wrists.

"Now hold still, Red Insect." He said as she reached for my ear cuff.  

"Spiders aren't insects." I replied and I headbutted her. She stumbled back and clutched her broken nose. While her guard was down, I fired a few webs at her, pinning her to a lamppost. She struggled to free herself whilst I tried to find the akuma.

"Where is the akuma?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." She replied, her eye's flashed yellow. Before I could react, a wave of bees crashed into me. Their stingers pierced into my suit and slashed my skin.

"Had enough yet?" Queen Wasp asked.

"Not even close." I replied as I tried to ignore the pain. 

Adrien POV

   Ladybug and I dodged the lock symbols as we tried to get close to Lady Wifi but to no avail. I looked to my right and saw Crimson Web pinned on the ground by a wave of bees.

"Milady! Crimson's in trouble!" I cried.

"Go help him. I'll hold of Lady Wifi!" She said as she rushed towards towards Lady Wifi.

I nodded and ran towards Queen Wasp. Before she could react, I kicked her in the back, sending her rolling across the ground. I helped Crimson Web get back onto his feet.

"You Ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." He said. 

We got back onto our stances as Queen Wasp got back to her feet. We noticed her bracelet is glowing  black.

"Hey, do you see that bracelet is glowing black?" Crimson asked.

I nodded.

"That must be where the akuma is. I'll try to pin her down with my webs and get the bracelet." He said. 

"Alright. Let's do it." I said. Crimson and I ran towards Queen Wasp. She commanded her wasps to attack us. Crimson slid under the bees and fired a barrage of webs at her. She tried to dodge them but the webs eventually pinned her to the ground. 

"I'll be taking this."  Crimson said as he reached for the bracelet. 

Until, we heard a painful grunt from Ladybug, who landed on the ground.  The lock symbols pinned her to the ground. 

"Now I'll be taking the earrings." Lady Wifi gloated as she reached for the earrings. 

"Get the bracelet!" Crimson shouted as he fired a web at Lady Wifi, who dodged. I managed to get the bracelet from Queen Wasp and used cataclysm to destroy it and free the akuma. 

Isaac POV

As I fought Lady Wifi, I noticed how she was able to summon her projectiles. Her phone. I backflipped away from her. I thought of an idea to get her guard down.

"C'mon, Lady Wifi. If you want to take my miraculous, try and take it. I mean to be honest. Lila might be right about Marinette." I said.

"What did you just say?" She growled.

"I mean Marinette is hardly the type of person who could be worth my time protecting." I shrugged.

Everyone murmured in agreement. Ladybug and Chloe glared at me with contempt while Chat Noir raised an eyebrow.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!" Lady Wifi shouted and fired a dozen of lock symbols. I smirked and dodged them. She was about to launch another until the battery on her phone died. 

"BTW, I was just kidding about agreeing with Lila. She's pretty scummy." I said as I fired  a web line at her phone, yanked it out of her hand and threw it against the wall, breaking it and freeing the akuma. The lock symbols on Ladybug, Lila and her friends disappeared. 

"Ladybug!  It's your que!" I shouted. Ladybug nodded and captured the akumas, purified the butterflies.

"Glad that's over." Chat said. His miraculous started to beep. He waved goodbye to Ladybug and left..

"Guess we let our emotions get the better of us. Again." Chloe said glumly and looked down at her broken bracelet.

Alya nodded and apologised to everyone.

"I'd better go and see if everyone's ok." I said and turned away. Ladybug stopped me.

"Was you kidding about you believing in Lila,  Crimson?" She asked.

I turned around and smirked

"Why would I betray my friend?" I replied. And with that, I left the scene and landed on a building far away from the school. 

"Coast is clear. Webs in." I said and changed into my civilian attire. I pulled out a med kit from my bag and tended to my wounds. Arachne ate a chocolate croissants.

"You think she'll find out your identity, Boss?" She asked.

"I hope not. I don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me." I said.