Chapter 7: Ambushed and Comforted

Marinette POV

After school,  I was alone.

Chloe, Isaac, Nino and Alya were in detention, no thanks to Lila's pleading to spare Kim and Ivan. 

"Unbelievable, utterly unbelievable." Chloe quoted.

So I had to walk home alone. I cut through the alleyway until I saw two familiar figures and two other silhouettes. Two men in their 30s.

"Hello, Mari-Trash." Kim said with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To finish off what we started." Ivan said. The older man grabbed my arms.  I tried to free myself, only to get a fist to my stomach.

"Isaac isn't here to help you this time!" Ivan said as he punched my stomach again. I coughed up some bile.

"My turn." The second man said and kicked my shin's forcing me to kneel. He slapped me across the cheek and stomped on my ribs, cracking them.

I gasped in pain as they kicked my ribs again.  The older men ripped off my top and cardigan, revealing my bra.

"For a slut, she's got some nice tits." The man said as he torn off my bra. He pinned me down and unbuckled his jeans, revealing his hairy erection

"Suck it." He commanded. I recoiled at the smell and looked away.

"HEY!" A voice shouted. The men freed me and ran off. Ivan and Kim followed. Luka ran towards me and wrapped his jacket over my naked torso. I sobbed in his chest.

"Marinette. I'm here. It's ok." He said and hugged me.

Luka POV

"And that's what happened." Marinette said after her explination.

"I see. So this Lila girl is the one spreading false lies about you?" I asked.

Marinette nodded and sipped her mug of warm milk. I sighed and sat next to her on the bed.

"I'm sorry that it happened to you. Why wasn't your friends with you?" I asked.

"They ditched me. My true friends got into detention." Marinette replied glumly.

Some friends they are. I thought to myself. Marinette placed her mug on the table and leaned on my shoulder.

"Is it ok if I stay here for the night?" Marinette asked. I was taken back by her question.

"S-sure. You can use my phone to call your parents." I said as I gave her mobile phone.

Using her phone, which was cracked, to enter her mother's phone number, she talked to her mother. She said she was staying at a friend's house for the night.

"Ok. Thanks, Maman. See you tomorrow night. Bye." She said and hung up. 

She nodded.

As we prepared for bed, I suggested that I sleep on the couch. Before I left, Marinette tugged my t-shirt.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked. I looked back and saw her fearful eyes. I blushed.

"S-sure." I said. We crawled onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around Marinette. She did the same to me.

"Luka?" She said.

"Yes, Marinette?" I asked.

"Thank you." She said and snuggled into my chest.

I blushed and hugged her tightly.

"You're welcome." I asnwered.

And just like that, we feel asleep.  

Little did we know that we were being watched.