Chapter 17: Lila exposed

Lila POV

"Lila Rossi, did I bully you?" Princess Justice asked.

"No, I lied about you bullying me." I replied in an hypnotic voice.

The crowd gasped.

"How did you obtain those bruises?" She asked.

"I used make up too make fake bruises and made it look like a got them from Marinette." I answered.

The crowd murmured.

"Pretty convincing. Last question. Why do you lie?" She  asked.

"To hide my true self. I never saved Jagged Stone's cat. I was never best friends with Ladybug. Nor was I descendent from a superhero." I said.

Princess Justice chuckled and snapped her fingers. I snapped back to my usual self, only to find out that my friends jeered at me and called me a liar.

I sobbed.

"You win. Now let me go." I said.

"Oh I will. Enjoy the ground, Lie-la!" She said with a smirk

She cut the rope, plummeting towards the concrete. Before I hit the ground, Chat Noir caught me and placed me onto the ground. 

"Hide, I will handle this." He said and left. 

Adrien POV

I landed on the roof and scowled Marinette, who was leaning on the railing and fiddling with her ribbon.

" You didn't have to almost kill Lila, Marinette."  I said.

"She said let me go. So I did." She replied with a shrug.

"To be fair, she kinda deserved it." Crimson Web added. The others murmured in agreement.

"Are you guys serious?" I sighed.

"Enough talk. Let's fight." Princess Justice waved her sword and summoned duplicates of herself.  

We readied ourselves.

"Ok, I'll deal with the real Princess Justice. You can take care of the clones." Scarlet Lady said.

" Ok." We replied and darted forward.