Chapter 14: Princess Justice is born

Marinette POV

I sat in my bedroom, sobbing my eyes out.

By the time I returned to school, I received the worst of news.

Adrien is dating Lila.

The rumours about me sleeping around got worse.

And me beating up Lila in the bathroom got me suspended. My parent, who I thought had my back, grounded me. They even took away my phone and confined me in my room

Not that even matters.

Chloe is in New York for a week because she is attending her mother's fashion show. Alya, Nino and Luka are forbidden from seeing me. Only Isaac and Tikki were left. But even with their support, I find it hard to keep my emotions in check. Eventually, I snapped at her and removed the earrings. She went to hide in the drawers.

Rage, anger and hatred flowed through my veins. I want justice on those who hurt me.

Tikki tried to convince me to calm down, but it was too late. The akuma flew into my room. I looked at it but didn't try to run. Instead I grabbed the akuma and placed it in my chest.

"Hawkmoth, I want to make a deal with you." I said.

"What deal?" He asked.

"I will give you the miraculous if you help me bring justice to those who hurt me. Starting with Lila." I said.

"Even Crimson Web's miraculous?" He asked. I nodded.

"Very well. I shall name you Princess Justice." He said. 

Dark bubbles surrounded me. I was wearing a black dress with a red sash around the waist, black leggings and matching ballet shoes. My hair turned light blue and my skin turned pale. I also wore black lipstick and dark blue eyeliner. I had a sword with a black and red spotted blade and a jewel on the hilt. 

I pulled out my sword and smiled. I turned around to find Tikki with the earring in her hand. Her eyes shone with fear. 

"Give me the miraculous, Tikki." I said. Tikki yelped and flew away. I tried to grab her but she disappeared from my sight. 

I will deal with her later. Right now, I have a score to settle with Lila.