Chapter 16: Scarlet Lady

Chloe POV

I had to leave the fashion show early because of the news. An akuma was causing chaos in Paris and the akuma was Marinette. After much convincing, my mother agreed to take the flight back to Paris. While she went to go find my father, I went to go and find my friends.

After half an hour later, I found Chat Noir clutching his broken arm.

"What the hell did Lila do to you?" I muttered to myself. I was about to go to the rooftops until I was stopped by an old man. A small bug like creature floated next to him. A kwami.

"You must be Queen Bee, am I right?" He asked. 

I nodded and asked who he is.

"You could say I'm a friend of Ladybug. Now, I will give you this." He said and gave me the ladybug earrings.

"No, I don't deserve these. Not after what happened." I said, shaking my head.

"Do you want to save you friends?" He asked. The intensive glare burned into my eyes. 

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Put them on." He said. I put of the earrings.

"Now, you have to say, Tikki, Spots on. Your power is Lucky Charm. Use it wisely." Said the kwami.

"Ok. Tikki, spots on!" I shouted and found myself wearing a red jumpsuit with black spots, black high heeled shoes and red gloves. The yo-yo was wrapped around my waist.

"I have to say, I kinda missed this." I said as I examined myself. I heard a painful grunt from the roof.

"No time for that! Time to save my friends!" I shouted and made my way to the roof.

Isaac POV

I landed heavily on the ground. My suit was covered in cuts and scrapes. My hood was down. I panted as I tried to get up to my feet.

"We're getting owned." I said.

"Yeah, no kidding." Rena said.

"If I remember correctly, I think Ladybug's kwami said the akuma landed on her chest." Carapace replied as he readied his shield.

"I swear, if you say only true love's kiss can help her, I'm going to hang you upside down on the Eiffel Tower with my webs." I replied with a scowl.

"Guys. I think it might work. I mean, it did work when Dark Cupid tried to ruin Valentine's Day." Rena said.

"Well. I'm not doing it." I panted.

"They only thing you'll be kissing is death!" Princess Justice readied herself for another attack. None of us have the energy to move.

Until, a blonde haired girl landed in front of her. She was wearing the same outfit Ladybug is wearing.

"Ladybug?" Rena asked hopefully.

"Sorry, the name is Scarlet Lady." She said with a flamboyant but confident tone.

Why does that sound familiar? I thought.

"Surrender, Princess Justice. Allow us to free you from Hawkmoth's control." She commanded.

"I think not. Before I destroy you, I'm going to expose Lila for all the things she's done." She said and pointed her sword at Lila. 

"No, don't!" Scarlet Lady shouted. Princess Justice fired a purple beam at Lila. Her eyes turned violet.