Chapter 9: Avenger Duo

Chloe POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T STEP IN!?" I shouted as I slammed my hands on the desk in fury.

"As I said, I saw the video and decide not to prevent Marinette from being bullied by her peers." Mr Damocles said as he crossed his arms.

"What video!?" I demanded. 

The principal  showed my a video of Marinette making out with a man in his 30s whilst another man was kissing and caressing her ass.

I felt sick. There's no way that Marinette would do this.

"And judging how she's treated Lila, I think she deserved what she gets." Said the naïve Principal.

"You mean getting beaten to near death!?" I roared.

"I've already told Alya, it's out of my hands." He said.

"I'll report you to my father for this!" I shrieked in fury and stomped out of his office. I went outside and sat on a bench behind the school and sighed.

"Same thing happened to you?" A voice asked. I turned to my right and saw a tearful Alya.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Everything. My parents forbid me from seeing you, Marinette and Nino thanks to those rumours, the Ladyblog is getting more negative feedback and the stupid Principal refused to do anything about it." Alya sniffed and wiped away her tears.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"If only we had the chance to force Lila to expose her lies. Or better yet, make her disappear forever " She said darkly.

"Yeah. I agree with you on that one." I said.

Gabriel POV

I smiled as I sensed the negative emotions from two girls I recognised. Chloe and Alya.  

"Naroo. Dark Wing's rise." I said and transformed into Hawkmoth.

"Two girls wanting to avenge their friend who is currently facing a pack of lies. A wonderful time for my akuma to be unleashed." I said as I placed my dark aura into two butterflies. "Fly away, my little akumas and evilise their troubled hearts."

Perhaps, I could see this Crimson Webb person in action.

Alya POV

I was too distracted by the picture of my friends and I, I didn't notice the akuma land on my phone. The second akuma landed on Chloe's bracelet. 

"Avenger Duo. I am Hawkmoth. You wish to reap vengeance on Lila and her friends for abusing Marinette. I will grant you the power to do so. All you need to do is bring me Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous. Also, bring in Crimson Webb's miraculous. Do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth asked.

We smiled and said.

"It's a deal, Hawkmoth." We transformed into Lady Wifi and Queen Wasp.

"Let's go and find Lila and her posse. Show them what happens when they mess with our friends." I said.

"Agreed. And if Ladybug, Chat Noir and Crimson Web interfere, we'll crush them." Queen Wasp added.