Chapter 15: Where's Ladybug?

Adrien POV

It's been a week ever since Marinette got suspended from school.  Everyone cheered while Isaac, Nino, Alya and Chloe gave me dirty looks. Even Luka. Not that I cared.

As for Lila and I, our relationship is a blessing. We went to cafe's, the cinema, the park. She even attended my photoshoots. 

I should've fallen for Lila from the beginning. Not Ladybug or Marinette. 

We were enjoying our late night stroll until an akuma landed in front of us.

"Enjoying your stroll, lovebirds?" She asked. 

"Who are you?" I demanded and stepped in front of Lila,  defending her. 

"I knew you were naïve. I didn't think you were stupid, Adrien." She replied.

I recognised her voice.

"Marinette?" I gasped.

"You mean Mari-Trash? I abandoned that name, I am Princess Justice. I am here to bring justice to those who wronged me. Starting with Lila!" She said, pointing her sword at Lila.

"W-why me?" She asked, still cowering behind the naïve blonde haired boy.

"You caused those rumours. Made my friends bully me. Now, I'm going to make you pay." She growled.

"You'll have to go through me first!" I shouted.

Princess Justice kicked me aside and grabbed Lila. Before I could recover, they teleported away. I ran into an alleyway.

"Told you this was going to happen, you idiot!" Plagg shouted.

"Shut up, Plagg.  This isn't the time to argue. Ladybug might need us." I replied. I transformed into Chat Noir and went to go and find Lila. Eventually, I found her and friends hanging upside down on the Eiffel Tower via a red ribbon. 

"Chat Noir! Help us!" They cried.

"Let them go!" I shouted and pulled out my staff.

"Not until I have what I want. True justice. But, your miraculous can be a bonus." Princess Justice said.

"As If I'd give them to you!" I shouted and darted towards Princess Justice. I swung my staff at her. She smirked and blocked the staff with her sword.

"Predictable." She scoffed and knocked the staff out off my hand. She swiped her sword at me, but I quickly jumped backwards to dodge the blade.

"What's the matter, alley cat? Are you afraid of hurting a girl?" She taunted as she swung her sword over and over again, forcing me towards the edge of the roof. 

I swiped my claw at Marinette's cheek, causing her to stumble back and clutch her wounded cheek. I quickly grabbed the sword and used my cataclysm to snapped it in half. No akuma came out.

"What?" I gasped. Princess Justice kicked me in the cheek, causing me to tumble to the ground. She grabbed my arm and twisted it. I screamed as I felt the bones in my arm snap.

"Time to reveal who is underneath the mask." She said and reach for my ring.

"LADYBUG! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I screamed at the top of my voice.

"Ladybug isn't here right now. Nor will she help a coward like you." Princess Justice said as she twisted my arm even more.

Before she could take of my ring, a red figure crashed into her. Princess Justice flipped back onto her feet and glared at the figure.

"Crimson?" I asked.

"Glad I dropped in at the right time."  He said as he helped me up to my feet. Four figures landed in front of him. Viperion, Rena Rouge, Carapace and Purple Tigress. 

"Mari, listen to us. This isn't you. It's the akuma." Rena shouted.

"Yeah, Dudette. Don't let Hawkmoth control you!" Carapace added.

"Please, Marinette. Lila doesn't deserve this." Purple Tigress added.

"Even after the rumours and bullying, you still defend her.  Fine. I'll destroy you all!" Princess Justice fired an energy beam at us. Carapace stepped in front of us and blocked it with his shield.

"Get Chat Noir out of her, Crimson. We'll handle this." Carapace called out. 

Reluctantly, Crimson dragged me away from the fight and jumped off the roof. We landed in an alleyway. 

"This is bad. If only I've been there." He muttered.

"What are you-?" I was interrupted by an expolsion.

"Wait here! I'm going back!" Crimson shouted and web zipped up to the roof, leaving me to nurse my broken arm.