Chapter 5: Marinette's Red Knight

Adrien POV

"You can't possibly believe that liar over Marinette!" My kwami, Plagg cried.

"I know. But those pictures, the bruises and the videos don't lie." I said.

"I don't think you even care about Marinette getting beaten up. Hell, you even told her to take the high road!" Plagg shouted.

"I don't know why you're making this a big deal, Plagg." I replied.  Plagg sighed and phased into my bag.

Last night was eventful. Fought an akuma and encountered a miraculous holder. Question is, who was he?

I heard a cry and saw Marinette getting beaten up by Ivan and Kim.

Marinette POV

"What did I do now!?" I cried as another fist collided into my stomach.

"Lila wants her notebook back." Kim said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Hand it over now." Ivan growled.

"I don't have her f*cking notebook!" I cried.

"LIAR! Not only you're a bully and a slut, you're also a thief!" Kim roared as he kicked me across the face.

"STOP IT!" Chloe shouted as she tried to free herself from Alix's and Mylene's grasp. Alya and Nino tried to fight their way through the crowd.

Just before another fist crashed into my face, a hand was wrapped around Ivan's wrist and squeezed.

"Who the-!?" Ivan shouted as he tried to free himself. Isaac shoved Ivan into Mylene and watched as the couple crashed onto the ground.

"Anyone else wants to come and treat Marinette as a punching bag will have to go through me." He said and readied his fists, scowling at the crowd. 

Kim laughed and threw a punch at him. He dodged and kicked him in the shin. Kim got up and threw punches at him. Isaac dodged them.

"Must be really strong, picking on a much more weaker opponent." He taunted. 

"EAT THIS!" Kim shouted and threw another punch at Isaac, who ducked under the punch and struck his palm at Kim in the chin, knocking him out. The crowd gasped. 

Isaac sighed and helped up Marinette and dusted her down.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Principle Damocles shouted.

"Sir, Isaac attacked Kim and Ivan while they were asking Marinette if she stole Lila's notebook or note." Mylene cried.

"Bullshit! Those two were beating her up. Isaac came in and defended her." Chloe shouted.

"That is enough, Chloe. Isaac. My office. Including Ivan and Kim." He said. 

Ivan, Kim and Isaac followed Mr Damocles to his office. I tugged on Isaac's shoulder.

"Wait. Why did you help me?" I asked. The crimson haired boy looked back and simply replied.

"Because I know how it feels like to be picked on due to a lie." 

And with that, he left. 

I turned to look at Adrien, who walked away.

"C'mon, Mari. Let's get you cleaned up." Alya said and escorted me to the nurse's office.

What does he mean by that? Was he in the same situation I'm in?