Chapter 3: The new student.

Lila POV

I grinned in delight as Mari-Trash's former friends surrounded me, showering me with praise and affection.

Who would've thought they could be so naive? Except Nino, Alya,  Juleka and Rose. They seem to be against me. 

They became my targets. Rumour spread about how Nino uses music from various artists by bribing them and Alya is slandering Ladybug's reputation. 

I noticed that Marinette and Chloe are sitting close together and are chatting with Alya and Nino. 

"So they're friends, eh? Well,  they sealed their fate." I thought with a smirk.

"Students, I would like you all to meet our new student." Mrs Bustier said as he presented a boy around our age. His skin was tanned His hair was black but streaked red. His eyes were black as the night. He was wearing a red hoodie with a black lightning bolt on the shoulder, a black t-shirt, grey jeans and black sneakers. He has a pair of googles on his head, a bandana around his neck and a pair of silver ear cuffs with red ruby shaped like a spider. 

"Hey. My name is Isaac Jones." He said shyly.

I could tell he was from Wales via his accent. 

"Why don't you sit next to Chloe and Alya?" Said Mrs Bustier.

"Um, Sure." The boy said and he sat next to Chloe.

I admit, he is a good looking boy but he's not my type. 

Isaac POV

I glanced back at the girl who was eyeing me earlier. Judging from her looking at me, she must be very popular and is wondering whenever or not I should be part of her group.

"So, you're name is Icarus?" The blonde haired girl, Chloe asked.

"Isaac actually. You can call me Ike." I said.

"Well, my name is Chloe Bourgeois. The daughter of Mayor Andre Bourgeois. And Marinette Dupain Cheng's best- I mean second best friend. Perhaps you may of heard of moi? She said proudly.

"Umm. We just met. Of course I haven't heard of you." I said, unamused.

 "Wha!?" Chloe gasped.

"Don't mind her. She's not as bad as you think she is." Said the blue haired girl, Marinette.

"I heard that!" Chloe retorted.

"Ok. Nice to meet you, Marinette. And Alya. " I said.

"Likewise." Said Alya.

I think I might enjoy myself here. Better than my previous school.