Here we go

Heaven
Jan 9,2018
Chapter 1

"Chill Mika. I'll get you to the airport in the morning," I said and walked into the kitchen.

Mila was making dinner and Miguel was talking on the phone.

"Damn you should be a chef," I said as soon as the mixture of just good smells hit me.

"Is ya pussy wet?" Miguel asked as he giggled.

I laughed and shrugged. I made my way over to the stove as Mika was talking about something. Mila does look good in the kitchen. Major aint never lied about that. It's not because she is a girl and cooks. It's her movements. Like she was conducting a concert of flavors and feelings in her food.

"Yall will behave," Mila mumbled as she walked over to the fridge.

"Heaven, this is an important work trip.So please have me at the airport an hour early. Don't be up to any of your shit either. I don't need to be stressed before this meeting," Mika said.

"You stressed?" I mumbled under my breath as I lifted up this lid on this big ass pot.

"Don't even," Mila said as she slapped my hand with this wooden spoon.

"She has been nagging me for the past three days about this business trip," I leaned down and whispered to Mila as she laughed and grabbed a small plate.

"Awww poor baby," she said and winked at me as she opened the pot and gave me a tamale.

I smiled and kissed her check and made my way to the table. I can't lie this thing was hot but I'm high so. There's that.

"Where are you going again?" Migule asked and smirked.

"You don't need to know," Mika said.

"Now Mika, you've been talking about for 3 week. We all know but don't know where," Mila said as I smirked and unwrapped the beauty that laid before me.

"It all of a sudden came up when Ricki said she had to go and do some electrical work for a house back home..." Migule said.

I looked up at Miguel as he just sat his phone face down. Dr. Miguel is in.

"... and Ricki's gonna be gone for a while too," Mila said as she started to wash up some dishes.

"Don't try and piece nothing together. I'm going to Georgia," Mika said.

"Okay and for what?" Miguel askes as I chuckled and looked at Mika.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. I had "caught" Ricki and her kissing and shit a few months ago and last weekend I saw them in the living room when they thought everybody was gone.

"I aint know you could come on so strong," Miguel said.

He caught them too. I was done worrying about it. We had a good first and last Christmas together. I don't see anymore with Mika unless she does better. I shook my head and began to eat my treat as Miguel started to dig in.

"Damn okay Mika. She not a damn servant bruh or your fucking Uber, taxi, Lyft.."

"Plane, train,ship," Mila said and I laughed

"Yeah I ain't none of that, and right now you might wanna check into those options. Man I swear your selfish ass can find one of ya hoes to take you," I said as I finished off the rest of this hug that was wrapped in banana leaf.