𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hi, gorgeous people! Before you read, please read the following.

1. This story will be set in Hogwarts University. Here is a table to make this easier:

The way the classes work is that there are less classes than the regular Hogwarts—some mandatory—and different times for different majors

The way the classes work is that there are less classes than the regular Hogwarts—some mandatory—and different times for different majors. Different schedules for different majors. Also, the portraits don't exist. The common room doors open magically when a password is said, but there are no portraits.

2. I will say this once and only once, pregnancy talk and babies are included in this story. So if you have a strong hatred for that sort of trope, don't leave negative comments. Simply click off. And no, the baby trope isn't for no reason. Trust me, it has a reason ;)

3. Voldemort will, in fact, exist in this story but the plot will be ENTIRELY different than the original. Harry Potter is not the chosen one in this fanfic. Voldemort's plan from the original plot does not exist.

4. All of the Harry Potter characters belong to J.K Rowling.

5. Things included in this story:
~ sexual content
~ self-pleasure
~ mature language
~ assault
~ sexual assault mention and themes
~ on-page sexual assault
~ dark themes
~ alcohol and drug use/mention
~ abuse mentions and themes
~ negative talk
~ trauma
~ mentions of suicide
~ mature themes
~ hostile acts
~ pregnancy and baby themes
~ death and mentions of death
~ psychotic behaviour
~ murder mentions and themes
~ blood and gore
~ violence
~ description of dead bodies

This story is graphic and twisted and very mature, and may be uncomfortable for some of you. If you think that is something you're uncomfortable with, along with anything listed, do not read this story.

6. My main character is ASIAN. She is Filipina. I barely see any Asians on Wattpad in the HP fanfic community, so let me just have my MCs be Asian. Because I am too ;) And ya'll, I find it so annoying that in every fanfic, the MC is shorter than 5"5. Like... what about us tall girls? You'll find out my MC's height in the first chapter and if you've got a problem with it, then it's not my problem.

7. This story is in no way, shape, or form a way of educating certain topics. This is unrealistic and purely for entertainment. Do not take anything in this book literally.

8. I hate to be that person, but it is greatly appreciated if you don't talk about other books in the comments. Just out of respect for myself and other authors.

9. Now this is the part where I know I lose some of you, but this story will not be a story surrounded around smut. There will be some smut, but not a lot. This story is very dark, twisted, and sick, and has a lot of trauma, so you all need to know that the sex in this story will take time. But I'd like to think the tension makes up for it.

I don't blame you if you click off and remove this from your library. If you want smut, check out my other stories!! :) But if you're into the dark and thriller-y shit, stay tuned and I literally love you.

10. Pay close attention to the dates, alright? That's important, so you can distinguish which event is taking place in which year because there's some flashbacks. The present will be '95 and going, the past would be '94 and below.

11. If you come form my other stories and have read them all, you've got a special place in my heart. If this is your first or second or third, you've also got a special place in my heart.

Follow my instagram if you want—for updates, random posts, and bookish things @ authorshaun <3

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter! Happy reading, lovelies xx

This story has mature content and there will be no further warning because I find that warnings at the beginning of chapters spoil the chapter.

*Read with caution*