𝟎𝟐

Kaimana Valencia | November 1995

See, the thing about Kaimana's pregnancy story, the entire thing was pretty ordinary.

Sometimes people would expect a chaotic teen mother birth story, but Kaimana's was pretty normal.

People knew she was pregnant, of course. Her baby bump was huge considering Zaiyah came out nine pounds and three ounces. She was a pretty big newborn baby.

Fun fact, Zaiyah was conceived on exactly May 31st 1994. Kaimana only knew that because the father was Draco—yes, she knew Draco was the father because she had also done a DNA test on her baby to see who the father was, and Draco Malfoy was the result of the biological father—and that was the first and last time she had been with Draco.

At that party.

That party when things went downhill.

The last party she ever went to.

Kaimana hated to speak or even think of that grisly night.

People knew she was pregnant, Professors included. She often got stares when she was pregnant, and yes, it was those stares.

The slut got knocked up. Kaimana was not a slut. She had only one relationship back when she was eighteen, but she called it quits since she wasn't happy anymore.

Irresponsible girl. Kaimana just wanted to prove something, but she admitted she was being irresponsible that night.

She just fucked up her career and life. Zaiyah was Kaimana's life, and her career was still undecided, always had been since she was an indecisive girl.

She doesn't even know who the father is. Draco Malfoy was the father, though no one knew that except Kaimana's friend group and father.

I don't know why she didn't abort the damn thing. Why didn't your mum abort you?

Kaimana was used to the stares by now. They didn't phase her, not one bit. She knew her own life better than anyone else, and she knew she was happy. She really was.

She planned her cesarean section, so everything was all organized. She had ditched classes on the 14th of February and gone to St. Mungo's with Meleah, and her father had met up with them there.

Kaimana's cesarean section went well, and her baby came out perfect. Healthy, beautiful, and squalling.

Kaimana stayed at the hospital for two days and her mates visited her constantly. She had noticed it was the boys who stared at the baby as though it had antennas, as though the baby was an alien.

"Why does it look like that?" Jaxon had asked with a scrunched nose, eyeing the newborn warily as Kaimana held her. "It looks like Quinn's big toe."

"She, Jax, she," Aisling had corrected him, smacking the back of his head.

"I can pop her head like a balloon," Quinn had said with a laugh.

"Do it, and I'll snip your dick off," Kaimana had shot back.

Quinn had fallen silent.

But it was safe to say that all of her friends had fallen in love with Zaiyah.

After two days, Kaimana went back to her cottage home with her father. She stayed at home for roughly a week—per her father's and Healer's demand—to rest and make sure she was well enough to actually go back to Hogwarts.

She had said goodbye to her father and took her baby with her back to Hogwarts. Even at Hogwarts, Pomfrey had suggested for her to rest for another week. Kaimana obeyed, but demanded her mates to bring her the school work she was missing.