𝟎𝟔

Draco Malfoy | December 1995

Did she really think he didn't see her bolt the opposite direction?

Could she have been any more obvious?

He had watched as she snatched that baby of hers back from the redhead twins and ran out of the library, looking like a madwoman.

That baby.

Who was even the father of that mysterious baby?

Did Kaimana even know?

Draco always guessed it was someone in her large friend group. Her whole friend group acted like family with each other, he always noticed.

And he knew Theodore was sleeping with one of their housemates, Aisling Chung. Aisling was a pretty bold and shameless girl, Draco admitted.

The first time Theodore and her hooked up, she had walked into the common room and pulled Theodore away. He had filled Draco and Blaise and Pansy in later on about the fuck.

Theodore said it was better than anyone he had ever fucked.

Draco could see now that Aisling was not just going to be a fuck to Theodore anymore.

Draco never got to see Kaimana's mystery baby up close. Not that he wanted to, but from what he had seen from a distance, the baby looked like Kaimana's twin. Just with blue eyes.

Probably Jaxon, Draco guessed again. Jaxon was probably the father. He had blue eyes, right?

It was Kaimana's birthday today, and Draco even knew that. He never said happy birthday to her. He didn't want to only because she was being such a childish bitch.

But even if he did, how was he supposed to when she was always running from him?

Draco was actually paired with a friend of Kaimana's for an assignment; Elijah King.

He was a nice guy, good looking too. Draco wasn't into guys or anything like that, but he could always spot a good looking guy.

"Tori, do you want me to wait for you?" Draco asked now, dressing himself back into his clothes after a fuck with his girlfriend.

"Go on, darling! Go down to the feast!" Astoria called from his bathroom. "I'll be there soon!"

When done dressing and washing his hands, Draco left his dorm and made his way to the Great Hall.

He was allowed to, right? There wasn't a rule that said you had to stay with your girlfriend while she washed up after sex, right?

Well, Draco left anyway. He was actually hungry for the first time in a while. He ate sometimes, but not all the time.

There was actually a gym at Hogwarts University. Not a lot of people used it, and because of that, Draco used it.

It was usually empty, so he used it to get away and forget about everything. Which was part of the reason he forced himself to eat because it wouldn't be healthy if he lifted weights and worked out on an empty stomach.

He didn't workout for the looks of his body. He worked out because he saw it as a getaway, so he could forget. The good looking body was just a bonus.

He just made sure not to overwork himself, because he didn't want to have such a bulky body. That was just his own preference.

But sometimes he saw Kaimana's mates there. Flynn, Elijah, Quinn, Jaxon, and Cardin. Those guys. All of them were good looking, and from what Draco observed, the five boys went to the gym because they thought it was fun to just talk, workout, and sweat.