𝟒𝟎

Kaimana Valencia | May 31st, 1994

Kaimana moaned softly when his body dropped on top of hers, his body settled between her thighs as she laid on the bed.

She had been stripped from her cherry red dress, now only in her thong since she was also stripped from her heels.

Draco's sensuous lips aggressively wrestled with hers, his hands hungrily roaming her bare skin. His hand slid to her back and lifted her higher up the bed. He crawled forward, hovering his body above hers as he scooted her up.

She could taste the alcohol and weed on his tongue. She reached for the buttons of his shirt and undid them messily as she met his wild energy in their kiss.

She really needed this. No words could explain how much she really needed this.

She had broken up with Zander the day before, and after what he said, she really needed this moment.

"Did... you... silence...?" she panted between kissing Draco. Her arms closed around his neck, pulling him needily closer to her.

He shook his head. "Let them hear us," he breathed before sealing her lips with his.

"No, Malfoy." She pulled back, breathing heavily. "Please silence the door. Please."

He reached for his wand in his back pocket, muttered the silencing spell and then lazily tossed his wand to the floor. "Only because you said please." He drew his lips back to hers.

"Thank you." She pulled him closer and kissed him feverishly.

"Mhm," he hummed and then groaned sensually when she bucked her hips up, her cunt hitting his groin. His arms rested on either side of her head, propped on his knees as he shifted her up until her head rested on the pillow. "Do I have your consent, Clover?"

She felt relief flood through her senses instantly at the question. "You have it. All of it. Do whatever you want with me." Kaimana laced her fingers in the back of his messy hair, pushing his head closer, so their lips were fused.

"But you want this, right, Clover?" he panted, his teeth grazing her blood-rushed lips. His eyes were swimming with desire and want. "You want me? You want me to fuck you? You want me to touch you? You want me to make you feel good? You want my hands all over your body of perfection? You want my cock inside of you? Right?"

She nodded vigorously with wild eyes.

"Let me hear you say it, Clover."

"I want this. I want all of it, Malfoy," she whispered through her lustful breathing.

"Mhm. Good girl." He covered her mouth with his.

She undid the rest of his buttons as they kissed and then she pressed her palms on his hard pectorals. She slid her hands to his shoulders and slipped off his button-down shirt.

Still kissing her, Draco shrugged it off and tossed it to the side. His large, veiny hands slid to the sides of her bare thighs and lifted them on either side of his hips.

Kaimana pulled away to catch her breath from kissing him non-stop. He took it as an invitation to generously lather her neck and jawline with hot kisses.

Her eyes fluttered as she tilted her neck to give him more access. Her lips stayed apart and her heart was racing with something she hadn't felt for quite a while.

Excitement.

She gasped softly when he sucked her skin between his teeth. He sucked and nibbled softly, pulling on her skin. And then she moaned when his lips travelled and kissed her sweet spot.