𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Kaimana Valencia | August 2007

"MAMA!"

Kaimana grunted as her three-year-old son jumped on top of her.

She was laying on her side, Draco spooning her from behind with his hot breath fanning against the back of her neck and the silk sheets on top of them in their king size bed.

She did what any good mother would do.

She pretended to be asleep.

She felt her husband's lips push into the back of her head before his arms released her from his safe hold. "Ryder, no." Draco's voice was rough and full of sleep. "Mama's pregnant, buddy. We don't jump on pregnant ladies, do we?" He sat up.

"Mama wake up," Ryder said sadly, and Kaimana could imagine a pout on his lips.

"Let's let Mama sleep. Are your sisters awake?" Draco murmured, and she felt him pull Ryder onto his lap. "Did you see if Ate Zai and Vida are awake?"

"Ate say no," Ryder mumbled.

Draco chuckled hoarsely. "You want to help Dada make breakfast for the ladies?" he said quietly. "Mama, Zaiyah, and Sovida like spam. Shall we make spam and eggs for them?"

"Yeah," Ryder beamed.

Kaimana heard her boys talk as Draco got ready and used the bathroom. She felt Draco walk closer to the bed and press a chaste kiss on her forehead before she heard shuffles of the boys leaving the master bedroom. Then she heard Draco walk down the stairs with Ryder in his arms.

That was when she rolled to lay on her back, opening her eyes to stare at the high ceiling. She was already smiling because it was simple. Nothing perfect existed, but her life was pretty close.

She was currently seven months pregnant with baby number four—it was a girl. Zaiyah turned twelve in February, Sovida was turning eight in December, and Ryder turned three in June.

Four kids wasn't exactly the plan, but with Draco Malfoy, plans never went accordingly.

Kaimana slipped her hand under her nightgown to rub her baby bump, basking in the cozy comfort of their master bedroom.

She and Draco built their own two-floor manor in Ottery St Catchpole. Their manor wasn't huge, but it wasn't small. It was perfect for their family.

Their manor had high ceilings and high walls throughout the entire house. The floors were white marble along the whole house except for the dining room, which was a dark wood. Their manor was more on the modern side with large dark framed windows all over and light colours.

Their backyard wasn't abnormally large, but big enough to fulfill their childrens' wishes for a pool and treehouse.

Kaimana and Draco did a bit of gardening just to add some colour around the house with potted plants, and a garden at the front along with the backyard. Half of the backyard was stone floor, and the other half was a gorgeous layer of healthy grass.

And behind their house was a forest, so Kaimana and Draco built up a small shed that was well secured for when he turned on full moons. It was tightly secured and far from the house.

Kaimana sat up on the bed, exhaling softly. Their bedroom was the master bedroom with a large bathroom and a walk in closet with an island. In the closet, Draco was a darling and built a shelf for all the designer handbags he spoiled her with.

She slid out of bed and went to the bathroom. The bathroom was built with two sinks and a marble counter. It had a white freestanding bathtub and a shower with glass doors. The shower walls were marble, but the rest of the walls were a light grey colour.