𝟖𝟐

Kaimana Valencia | April 1997

"So they're going to have to take her tomorrow morning then." Kaimana's expression was crestfallen.

"It's safer for tomorrow rather than later, Clover." Draco pushed his sensuous lips ardently to her forehead. "Snape didn't give me a specific date. All he said was Voldemort was beginning to get more impatient."

She lifted her head to look at Zaiyah, who was laying in Draco's bed with her childrens' book, ready to read it with her parents. She looked so excited and happy—clueless of everything bad going on around her.

"I already talked to your mates about it, and they said they're ready," he murmured. One of his large hands rubbed up and down the sides of Kaimana's torso comfortingly, his other hand was braided with hers. He brought their entwined fingers to his mouth and began to softly bite the skin on the back of her hand.

She noticed he was always biting her. During sex, kissing, chaste moments—he was always biting her skin.

They were in the bathroom with the door opened and she was sitting on the counter with Draco in front of her. He had wanted to talk to her away from Zaiyah, to tell her about their timer ending and that Zaiyah needed to be out of there by tomorrow morning.

"Mama, Dada, book!" Zaiyah beamed, swinging the childrens' book in the air. "Wead!"

Kaimana plastered on a smile and nodded at their daughter. She turned to drop a kiss on Draco's mouth before getting off the counter.

She gasped when his palm collided with her ass and he gave the flesh of her ass a rough squeeze. "For goodness' sake, Draco," she hissed, and glared at him, cheeks flooding red.

"You have one hell of an ass." He shrugged shamelessly. "I need to admire and appreciate it."

She leaned in and gave him a vehement peck on the mouth. Her finger slowly traced down his V-line, and she smirked when she felt his breaths hitch.

She turned to walk off. She felt a pleasant sting on her ass when he slapped again, whistling sensuously.

She rolled her eyes and walked to the bed. "You want Mama or Dada to read, baby?" she asked, sitting on the bed with their baby.

"Mama." Zaiyah crawled on top of Kaimana's lap, a pacifier in her mouth. She held the book out to her mum.

"Why not Dada, mon amour?" Draco feigned offence as he slid into the bed next to Kaimana.

"Mama," Zaiyah said again, muffled by the pacifier.

Kaimana looked at Draco with a cocky smirk.

He scoffed. "Mama's girl," he muttered, and shook his head. "For our next kid, it'll be a Dada's boy or girl. Just you wait, Clover, so wipe that smirk off."

She chuckled with full body flutters and leaned in to kiss him before she opened the book and began to read.

Zaiyah cuddled into Kaimana's stomach, her arms around her torso. Her head rested on her mum's chest as she listened.

Draco's arm was around Kaimana's shoulders as they both leaned against the headboard. The book was being held by his other hand since Zaiyah requested a back rub from her mum.

But then when Zaiyah was beginning to fall asleep, she switched to lay on top of Draco—per usual. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her head as he whispered a goodnight.

Kaimana kissed Zaiyah's head goodnight before putting the book on the nightstand. She then criss-crossed her legs, her position and body turned to face Draco.