Character sketch

Hey guy's...!! Actually I'm changing the surnames and editing it as their real surname is not suiting with their tradition and family background.

Siddharth Singhania,

A twenty two year hottest handsome hunk, he is a multibillionaire, born perfectionist

A twenty two year hottest handsome hunk, he is a multibillionaire, born perfectionist. Belongs from a richest family nd has high status nd is very powerfull. One nd only son of Singhania's. He is a native American or indo American (person who is indian but born in U.S.). He lives in new york with his family. No 1. Buisness tycoon all over the world. Also known as "SN". The most eligible bachelor of whole country na na on whole universe. Dream boy or you can say desire of every girl. He has established his own name in the buisness world without the help of anyone in only under lil guidance of his father sometime. He loves his family a lot. He is a workholic, doesn't want to get married so soon. Had never visited India till now from birth. He is a polymath (multi-talented). He is a charming devil. He is the most sweetest nd bestest person someone had ever seen, he is friendly too but at the same time he is most strict, cold hearted dangerous person for other's (in short for bad person who are evil), people are scared of him except his family but sometimes seeing his anger, his family nd friends too get's scared. His one glare is enough to shut the mouth of anyone. He treats his all employees very nicely. Loves his mom, dad, sister nd friends a lot, loves to irritate her sister nd to tease her. treats his sister like his own daughter nd his friends as his real brother's.

Avneet goenka:

A twenty year old sweet, simple, very innocent girl with traditional values who belong's from a middle class family

A twenty year old sweet, simple, very innocent girl with traditional values who belong's from a middle class family. She is extremely beautiful, hot nd gorgeous. She is very fragile. Dreamgirl of every boy, boy's drool over her. She is a multi talented, perfect girl one can had ever imagine. She too have lot's of dreams nd desires about her prince charming. She lives in a small city in India with her whole family. She has a joint family nd she loves her family a lot. She works in a company which is lil far from her city. She is kind-hearted, sensitive, shy nd pure girl. Loves singing nd dancing a lot.

************************************

(OTHER ALL CHARACTERS ARE IMAGINARY EXCEPT FEW).

SIDDHARTH'S FAMILY..