Chapter-19

After sometime, they all stops at a restaurant for having breakfast, everyone except sidneet went out of the bus to have breakfast. Sid stands up from his place and looks towards Avu.

Avu-: you go and have your breakfast... I'm not feeling like to eat something... She says while Sid sits back beside her and looks at her concernly.

Sid-: Why..?? What happened..?? Are you not well..?? Do you have fever..?? He asks her touching her forehead with his hand checking her temperature. Avu holds his hand which was on her forehead and holds it with her both hands.

Avu-: I'm perfectly fine and I don't have any fever... Just I'm Lil bit tired from last few days because of running all time due to work and not able to sleep properly... It's normal in wedding's home, I'm habitual of it now so don't worry about me aur aap jaiye aur jaake breakfast kijiye.
(You go and have your breakfast) she says to him with a small smile while Sid nod's understandingly cupping her one cheek and left from there after kissing her forehead and closing the door.

Avu leans back and closes her eyes as she wasn't just feeling tired but was having weakness too and was feeling dizzy too and doesn't have strength to stand and go out for breakfast due to not eating proper meal and being careless about her health from last few days and if she'll tell this to anyone than everyone is gonna scold her badly as tomorrow is her engagement and here she's not feeling well. She was thinking all this with closed eyes when after 15 mins, she hears a click sound of door getting open. She opens her eyes and looks towards Sid who just entered, he was alone. She looks at him confusingly as he sat beside her and opens the packet he brought with him.

Avu-: What is this..??

Sid-: breakfast for you... I know you surely haven't eaten anything properly from last few days and naira has told me just now that you hadn't taken proper care of yourself and had almost faint yesterday in morning... He says while Avu looks down as she doesn't know that now how he's gonna react.

Avu-: Sorry... She says in low voice while Sid looks at her and then shakes his head is disbelief.

Sid(disappointedly)-: it was highly unexpected from a responsible girl like you who always take care of everyone but can't take care of herself... You had disappointed me a lot Avneet... Have it now. He says sternly while bringing the sandwich towards her mouth while tears forms in Avu's eye's thinking that he got angry from her.

Avu-: I'm sorry... I'll take care of it from next time, I promise... Please don't be angry upon me, please... She says while sobbing. Sid keeps the sandwich back and shifts closer to her and cups her face in his hands.

Sid-: No, No, No please don't cry... I don't mean to hurt you babygirl, it's that I'm worried for you and I don't want that you behave so irresponsible towards your health and doesn't take lil bit care also of your health... Look at me sweetheart... He says while wiping her tears with his thumbs and makes her face up but she doesn't raises her eyelashes upward. I care for you a lot and I can't see you sick, unwell, hurt or in pain because I like you, I like you a lot Avneet and I have strong feelings for you deep in my heart... That's why I behave in that way(sternly), I'm sorry... He says while Avu lifts her eyelashes and looked at him with stunned expression when he said that he likes her and don't know what came into her that she said.

Avu-: so if you have feelings for me and like me so it's your responsibility na to take care of me...?? She asks him cutely while sobbing. Sid smiles at her cuteness and hugs her after wiping her tears while Avu hides her face in his chest.

Sid-: oky so my Queenie from now onwards I'll fulfill my responsibility properly without giving anyone any chance to complaint... Oky..?? He says lovingly while Avu nods slightly while Sid kisses her crown and unhugs her while Avu blushes and looks down on what she just did and said. Now have your breakfast and then take medicines and rest for sometime... he says while forwarding the sandwich towards her mouth, Avu was about to take a bite when she stops thinking something and looks at him.

Avu-: Aapne khaaya...?? (Did you eat..??)

Sid-: I'll eat later... He says while Avu shakes her head in no.

Avu-: na... Have your breakfast with me or else I also don't want to eat anything... She says while looking at the food he brought.

Sid-: What's this neet... Have it, I'm saying I'll eat later and you're unwell not me so it's important for you to eat not me...

Avu-: but it's not any intelligence to neglect your health infront of mine... She says while taking out the food from carry bag.

Sid-: don't act stubborn and eat it... He says while Avu looks at him with frown.

Avu-: Jii nhi... you're behaving stubborn... Not me... So now just please have your breakfast, I'm also feeling hungry... She says while looking at him with pout but Sid denies and Avu opens her mouth to say something when Sid puts the sandwich in her mouth and she takes a bite unwantedly but then before he could again make her eat she forwards that sandwich infront of him and makes him eat from her hand and like this they both have their breakfast while feeding eachother.

Sid-: You are slight similar to naira, dramaqueen, stubborn and most important kiddish which I love, but there's many things in which you and she's totally different and opposite... He says while keeping the carry bag aside and taking out a water bottle and giving it to her and also taking out her handbag which she wanted.

Avu-: Maybe but major difference between us is that...

Sid(cutting)-: she's my princess, my sister and you're my queen, my soon to be wife... He completes her sentence making her cheeks red while giving Avu her handbag and sitting beside her. Btw... If you don't mind can I request something from you...?? He asks her while Avu nod's opening her handbag. Actually I know Hindi a lil but not much so can you please just translate some words and sentences of others which I don't understand...

Avu-: it goes without saying... She says with a smile taking out her Mobile and keeping her hand bag beside her.

Sid-: thanks... He says and gives her medicine which she takes after seeing his stern face and gulps it making faces while Sid chuckles and takes the water bottle back from her closing it. Btw, We hadn't exchanged our mobile no till now... Always naira gives her mobile to you for talking with me from last few days and we didn't contacted through our mobiles...

Avu-: yupp... She says and after unlocking her mobile forwards it to him to save his mobile number in her mobile. He saves his no as "Hubby ❤️" and after dialing her no to get it in his mobile. He returns her mobile to her and saves her no too in his mobile.

Meanwhile others too comes after having their breakfast and the journey continues to Mumbai. Naira sits beside Sid on his left hand side while avu was sitting on his right side.

Kartik-: Or miss careless how are you now...?? Had your breakfast and medicines silently or troubled my jiju...?? He asks her teasingly while sitting beside Avu while she ignores him and starts talking with naira at which other chuckles and naira smirks.

Naira-: tchh... Tchh... No more importance is left for you now... She says while laughing at kartik who glares her and looks otherside. Avu looks at kartik to see him looking angrily other side, she just hugs him tightly from side while Kartik looks at her and seeing her cute face he hugs her back forgetting his anger. While naira too hugs her brother and smiles seeing kartik and Avu. 

TBC...