Chapter-18

In evening, after Palak's vidaai everyone went to their room while Singhania's with Sidnaira's friends went to their palace. NK goes to his room to rest.

Sofia-: Wow it's so beautiful aunty...

Akshara-: thanks dear... You all go and get fresh quickly and sleep early as tomorrow early morning we had to leave for Mumbai...

Naitik-: yeah and we're going by road so it will take 13hrs to reach so we had to leave at 4 am...

Sid-: it's quiet early dad, we can go by jet it will take 1hrs or 2hrs...

Naitik-: yeah son but we had decided to go by private bus so that both the families can get time to spend together as there we all will get busy in preparation of engagement...

Nick-: that sounds amazing uncle... It will be fun all together... He says excitedly while Naksh(naitik+akshara) smiles at him and everyone goes to their respective rooms.

Next day, in morning,
At 4 am sharp,

Everyone gets ready and meets at the decided place with their luggage. Everyone greets eachother while Avu takes blessings from Naksh and NK. Sid looks at Avu who was looking so fresh and beautiful in early morning too while others except elder's were feeling lil sleepy. While Avu's family except Avu were fascinated by the luxury double decker long bus in grey color with black glasses which was fully comfortable with AC's and other facilities and the seats of the bus were like couches. The Butler's and bodyguard's were keeping the luggage in the luxury bus while the elder's were entering the bus and youngsters were waiting to enter after them.

Trisha(sleepy voice)-: bhaiya we can leave at 10am also na... Why so early..?? Who takes bath at 3 am in this winter season...?? I'm feeling like I will convert into ice anytime... She says while keeping her head on kartik's shoulder as this two were the sleepyheads who can sleep anytime anywhere.

Kartik(sleepy voice)-: me too...

Avu(murmurs)-: kumbhkaran... She murmurs to herself but naira who was standing beside her heard her and giggles.

After elder's, all the youngsters too goes inside and settle down, the elders were sitting in the down compartment while the youngsters were settled on the seperate upper compartment as it is a double decker huge bus. Sid was about to step in when the bodyguard stop him for informing something at which Sid just nod's and enters inside the bus. The bodyguard closes the door behind him and the driver starts the bus after Sid sits down beside naira who was sitting beside Avu. He smiles at Avu at which she smiles back at him and looks down.

Sid's outfit

Sid's outfit.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

Kaira's outfit

Kaira's outfit.

Everyone was feeling sleepy so they thought to take a nap first till breakfast so they sleep on the comfortable couches. Naira too goes and sleep on a couch while now only sidneet were awake. Sid was busy working in his laptop while Avu was feeling sleepy. She leans back at the couch and sleeps in sometime, Sid looks up from his laptop to check on naira once, he frowns on not finding naira beside him. He turns to see her sleeping on another couch, he sighs and goes towards her and taking a blanket covers her with it then returns to his place to see Avu sleeping in uncomfortable position so he makes her lay down on the couch and sits beside her while taking his laptop. He admires her for sometime and then focuses back on his work when after sometime he feels sm1 moving. He looks down to see Avu keeping her head on his lap and hugging him from waist and snuggling in him due to cold in sleep. Sid smiles at her and keeps the laptop aside and puts his one hand in her hairs caressing it while with other he holds her so that she doesn't fall. He was staring her who was smiling in sleep feeling him close when he sees her shivering so he somehow takes out a blanket and covers her with it and soon himself too drifts into sleep while caressing her hairs.

At 9:30 am,

Avu stirs in her sleep and opens her eyes slowly only to find herself sleeping on Sid's lap covered in a blanket while he too was asleep. She understood that Sid has make her lay down and covered her with blanket, she blushes seeing him so close to her and his hand holding her. She tries to get up from his lap before someone else could wake up and teases both of them but wasn't able to due to his right hold on her. She again slowly tries to remove his hand from her but this time Sid wakes up and sees her. He leaves her and Avu sits back at her place after getting up from his lap and looks down. Sid was about to say something when everyone else wakes up. He smiles seeing her who was looking down shyly.

Naira, Nick, Aiden, Aron who were sleeping at the backside couches come near them and after winking at eachother, naira sits beside Avu shifting her towards Sid.

Aron-: naira shift... We too want to sit... He says while sitting beside naira and pushing her so she tells Avu to shift more, nick and Aiden too says avu to shift while naira pushes her more towards Sid so that now she was sitting close to Sid while Sid looks at the 4 with a frown.

Sid-: Why the hell you all are sitting here only...?? Go and sit on other couch, there's lot of place... He scolds them but they were least interested in listening and were busy in themselves only so Sid holds Avu's hand and gets up from their and goes and sit on other couch which was lil far from them making them chuckles and they winks and hi-fi eachother while Avu's siblings too understand that why they were sitting on one couch only and smiles seeing sidneet talking with eachother.

TBC...