Chapter-21

It was 11pm, but Sid hasn't returned till now. Everyone has already left to their respective rooms few minutes ago only after having long discussion about Sidneet's engagement and wedding as Singhania's will return back to New York after the engagement. Avu was worried for Sid as she was unaware that Sid used to return late due to his office works and because of it he gets scolded a lot. She was standing near window, when she receives a message from Sid to come downstairs silently without telling anyone, she frowns but do as he said. She looks at trisha who was sleeping peacefully so she without making a noise goes down to the living room and sit on the couch waiting for Sid.

After 10 mins, he enters inside with a carry bag in his hand, avu smiles looking at him and goes towards him. Sid tells her everything that why and where he has gone leaving his dinner in between and listening him a huge smile forms on Avu's face.

Avu-: it's... She was going to speak loudly in excitement but Sid keeps his fingers on her lips making her shiver.

Sid-: slowly... It's a surprise, she doesn't remember it till now or else she would have picked up whole house on her head... Let's go now, It's 11:15... He says while Avu nods and they both goes to Naira's room and enters inside without knocking only to find her sleeping peacefully.

Avu(whispers)-: she's sleeping... We shouldn't disturb her sleep... She says and was about to turn to leave when Sid holds her wrist and stops her and then goes towards naira while Avu follows him.

Sid-: princess... Wake up quickly... He says while sitting beside naira and caressing her hairs while naira stirs in her sleep and shift more closer to Sid while Avu looks at him unbelievingly. She taps on his shoulder making her looking at him.

Avu-: you're waking her up or making her sleep more comfortably...?? She asks while Sid bites his tongue and apologizes to her and getting up from bed he pulls Naira breaking her sleep.

Sid-: Naira wake up you sleepyhead...

Naira-: uggh... bhai let me sleep... It's just few minutes that I had slept, let me sleep you also go and sleep... She says and was about to lay down when Avu holds her shoulder so that she doesn't lay back on bed while Sid was holding her hand.

Avu-: Naira wake up please... You can sleep after sometime, but for now please wake up... She requests her while naira gets up from the bed rubbing her eyes while Sidneet sighs and breaths in relief.

Naira(in sleepy voice)-: bhai... Bhabhi... Why you both are being enemy of my sleep..?? Why you both woke me up at this time...?? I wanna sleep, go and romance in your room, but be in limit don't forget that you both are not married... And bhai remember that we're in India not in new york... She says in sleep making Avu flushed while Sid slightly hits Naira's head. Oww bhaiiii... I'll complaint about you to mom and dad and, bhabhi why are you taking his side, why are you with him, he's a devil, monster, and you're my sweet cute bhabhi na so tell him to please let me sleep for some more time... I'll wake up early tomorrow... And she was blabbering non stop while Sid facepalms himself and murmurs which was audible to Avu.

Sid-: she had to speak so much at this time also, she doesn't sleep so early so how she's so sleepy today... He murmurs to himself which was clearly audible to Avu as her whole attention was on him only. Stop you chatterbox and go and get ready quickly in this... He says while giving her the carry bag which he brought and pushes her towards washroom while naira after making an annoying face goes to change. He tells Avu also to go and change and to wake up her all the siblings, Avu nods and goes while Sid too goes and wakes up his friends and goes and get ready quickly.