Chapter-20

With lot's of fun, chatting and teasing eachother and after having lunch by stopping in between they reaches Mumbai till 8pm. They all gets off the bus and everyone except Singhania's were spellbounded and amused seeing the huge lavish luxurious mansion infront of them. It was very huge and beautiful not only from outside but also from inside. It has everything in it, every single facilities, a huge swiming pool, garden, lawn, big bedrooms, terrace garden, etc every single thing. Their house was nothing infront of their huge mansion. They entered inside to see the whole mansion decorated and designed very beautifully, a huge beautiful chandelier was hanging in between, the big lavish comfortable couches, the living room was only more bigger than Goenka's home. The big family photo frame was hanging on right side while Sidnaira's pic's were hanging everywhere.

Avu was about to step in when a loud voice stops her while everyone was standing there confused and shocked.

Akshara (loudly)-: Stop Avu... She signs something towards the Butler's and they nod's and goes somewhere.

Naitik-: akshara... What happened..?? Why did you stop her from entering..?? He asks her while Sid too comes there and frowns seeing Avu standing there on the entrance with a scared face while looking down.

Sid was about to say something when the butler returns with a aarti thali and gives it to Akshara while other breath in relief and smiles.

Akshara-: my sweet daughter in law is coming to our house for the first time so how can I let her enter without welcoming her... Dear we can't give you a grand welcome right now because we doesn't get time for it but i promise to you my child we'll give you the bestest welcome when you'll come to our home after wedding... She says softly making other smiles while Singhania's and Sid's friend's agrees with akshara while Goenka's were happy for their daughter.

Naitik-: thank God... You just scared us... He says while breathing in relief while akshara chuckles.

Akshara-: Sid... She says gesturing Sid to stand beside Avu, he nods and obeys his mother while Sofia, trisha who were standing beside Avu shifts aside giving Sid the space to stand. Akshara puts tilak on their foreheads and throws some flowers on them and was doing their Aarti while Sidneet were smiling and Avu was looking down smiling when naira signs Nick and Aron something secretly and they both goes behind her. Come dear... She says to Avu while she nod's and just had taken one step when sm1 threw flower petals on her and burst the party streamers on her which were bought for tomorrow's engagement ceremony. She looks up from the floor to see Aron and nick on both side with party streamers while the workers were showering flower petals on her. Naira comes towards her and gives her a red rose.

Naira-: Welcome bhabhi... She says sweetly hugging Avu while Avu kisses her forehead and thanks her while Everyone smiles seeing the small cute and sweet gesture from naira. Now the Goenka's were feeling like that they had made the best decision for Avu, none of their daughters in laws has done something like this while Avu too was feeling glad and was thanking God internally for blessing her with such a sweet family who always makes her feel special. Ekta was now feeling more guilty for trying to break her sister alliance on seeing Singhania's loves towards her sister. No one can ever give so much love to their daughter in law and treats their daughter in law like their own daughter, but they they are different.

Aron/nick/Aiden-: Welcome dear sister in law... They trio say's while giving her more 3 red roses which she accepts smilingly. Sid, Sofia, Elina and Mia too comes towards them.

Naira-: time for group hug guy's... She almost shouts in joy and they all does a group hug while Naitik clicks their pic secretly.

Nk-: Welcome to the family child... He says sweetly to Avu while she smiles at him and bends to touch his feet but he stops saying that in their family daughters doesn't touch elders feets and blesses her and hugs her, same with naitik too, he too welcomes her and blesses her giving her a fatherly hug. Naitik tells others to take rest for sometime and get fresh and then they will meet at dinning table and then discuss about tomorrow's ceremony. Everyone nod's and went to their respective rooms, guest rooms with the servants carrying their luggage.

Avu and trisha were staying in same room as they both wanted to stay together.

Trisha-: Avii... Their bathroom is much bigger than our rooms... I'm feeling like I had came in some sort of palace, everything is so beautiful...

Avu-: yeah everything is...

Trisha-: your life is set my dear sis, a perfect, caring, hot, husband, loving family, this much luxury... She says dreamily.

Avu-: I'm lucky to have Siddharth jii and his family, this wealth doesn't matter but yeah I know my life will convert into a dreamy fairytale, just like I don't know... I don't have any words to describe it and this feelings which I'm having right now, it's not a common feeling every bride have but this feeling of a bride is too different, guess because I don't want to marry an NRI ever but agreed seeing Siddharth jii and his nature... You know I agree I will get everything more than I deserve but one thing I'll lose...

Trisha(confusingly)-: What...??

Avu-: you all, I'll lose my one family in getting another family and starting a new life, we can't meet oftenly like on every festivals dii, jiju comes I'll not be able to come... Siddharth jii ne kaha bhi hai na ki he will make me meet my family every year, I trust him, he'll surely but fir bhi you know I'll not be able to disturb everyone, like you noticed na how everyone stares and behaves looking at him, his family and their lavish life... It's common for them but not for me, I'll need lot of time to settle myself down in themselves and in all this I'll be seperated from you all... I... She was saying when trisha shakes her head in disbelief and smacks Avu's head.

Trisha (cutting her in bw)-: you are crazy sis... Don't think all this rubbish, nothing like this is gonna happen so just relax and chill and if you miss us na then call us or tell jiju he'll bring you... Now go and change fast then we'll go down for dinner... I'm starving... She says while pushing her towards washroom.

************

Downstairs, in dining room everyone was present there and were having dinner while talking and discussing about tomorrow's ceremony. Avu was glancing at Sid who was lost in his thoughts when suddenly something strikes in his mind and he gets up from his chair gaining everyone's attention.

Nk-: What happened son..?? Why you got up from dinner suddenly..??

Sid-: I remember an urgent work dadu... I have to leave... Bye... He says and left from there and goes outside somewhere without having dinner or listening anyone. Naitik turns towards naira and looks at her raising his eyebrows.

Naitik-: What's going on...?? Why he left like this after seeing you...?? He asks naira as he has noticed Sid looking at naira before going out while naira shrugs.

Naira-: I don't know dad... I don't have any idea, I'm also confused that why bhai suddenly left... She says while shrugging and eating her dinner making Naitik and akshara suspicious.

Akshara-: princess are you sure, you don't know anything...?? You're unknown to it and not with him...

Naira-: yeah mom, I don't know anything... I swear on both of you that I don't have slight idea also about what's going on in bhai's mind... She says making their doubt clear that she's not involved with him, naksh looks at Nick, Aiden, Aron who too gives same look as naira so they just shrugs it and sighs thinking that it's not any sort of mischievousness or dhamaka as Naira and nick both the notorious one are not involved it so they are relaxed.

TBC....

Any Guesses that why sid left his dinner in between.

Do leave your opinions and reviews.